Build Thread As Requested: Project Horse Manure

• Sponsors (?)

Probably...if it's one of them there cap mounted lights(for shootn varmits):zombie:
Seriously jelly of that building! I really really wish I had some land...:drool::dammit:

Lol!

More truth than you know...
20150912_192139.jpg

:shrug:

Reactions: 1 users
Because Texas!! Lol. Btw does your boy even own shoes?? Lmao every time you post a pic he's barefoot. Cracks me up

:rlaugh: LOLZ! Yeah, boots. He even wears them with gym shorts... along with a cowboy hat. The only time he wears anything else is to school or on the football field. Since he was a baby he's hated wearing shoes. His mom and I would put him in the car seat and go out to eat, and by the time we made it to the restaurant, he'd pulled off his shoes and socks. I always chalked it up to his dad being a beach bum/surfer ... but the REDNECK is obviously coming out in him.... from somewhere.:chin

..... and I think 75% of the times I've seen @hoopty5.0 if he had shoes on, they were slip on work boots.. :rlaugh:

Regional indeed.

<--- no comment on how often I go barefoot...

Reactions: 1 user
Oh btw love the wheels on the turbo fox:nice:

Thanks, man. I wasn't sure I'd like them at first, but I wanted something different in a sea of cobra wheels. Not knocking cobra wheels, of course.. I just like to be different (says the guy with the aero nose fox.)

i just wish i had room for that flareside, love that body style. would be awesome to make one into either a fast street truck or a desert/baja/stadium style 4x4. may be the next thing i look for if i get tired of the fox

i just wish i had room for that flareside, love that body style. would be awesome to make one into either a fast street truck or a desert/baja/stadium style 4x4. may be the next thing i look for if i get tired of the fox

I'm thinking a FORD version of Roadkill's muscle truck.