Best mods?

medik13

Founding Member
Nov 22, 2001
FL
What do you think of this list, in addition to my sig., for a fun daily driver that sees no track time?

80mm Pro M
Anderson N/A Powerpipe
UPR BigMouth Filter
Accufab 70mm TB
Accufab Plenum
Steeda Pullies
VT Stage 1 Cams
BBK LT's , matching X
Fordchip Tune
Aluminum DS
4.10's
Steeda SFC's and STB
Mach1 Tokicos

AND THEN IM DONE WITH THE CAR!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Looks good but there is just oe thing i might add. Why bbk x? If u just happen to like the sound then its understandable but i wouldnt buy one until you heard it in person. I love my Magna :banana:

) y2kGT ( said:
Looks good but there is just oe thing i might add. Why bbk x? If u just happen to like the sound then its understandable but i wouldnt buy one until you heard it in person. I love my Magna :banana:

Does Magnaflow make an X for LT's? I am probably going to with a VRS shorty x, I have the regular catted version now and I love it!

medik13 said:
What mods do you suggest for a daily driver then?

For me at least, 4.10's and cams would be too much for a dd. You'll be sucking down a lot of gas. I have 3.73s and plan on getting cams of some sort in the near future, but I have an Eagle Talon I use for dd duties. But hey, that's just me. I mean, Mr.Morden apparently doesn't have a big problem with all that stuff, so I guess it's really just a matter of what you want to spend.

When I had 4.10s I did not notice a big change in mileage when my car was N/A. Once or two mpg maybe. It's all how you drive the car -- if you peg it every chance you get, you'll burn a lot of gas no matter what your rear end has in it. 4.10s are a fine street gear.

I'd say look at mods you would be comfortabled driving daily. I don't have a problem driving a loud 400+rwhp car with lopey cams, but a lot of people might. It all comes down to what YOU can stand!