boooooooooooGTRoooooooooooooooooooooooo

65stanger said:
Monkey 1: Stick a fork in it!
Monkey 2: I'll fork you!
Monkey 1: Not me, The football!
Monkey 2: Sorry, I thought you were the football!

HAWWWHAHAHAHAHEEHEEEHEEHEEhahahahahahahahohohohohohohohohohohoho...(SNORT, SNORT)hoohoohahahahahahahahah(snort,giggle)hahahahahahahahaha....... :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

That was too funny!

Monkey 1: Get that football over here!
Monkey 2: Heeeeeeerrreee footballfootballfootballlfootball.....
Monkey 1: It's working! He's rolling over here! Keep calling, I'll get the steak sauce!
Monkey 2: Shhhhh! He might hear you.

• Sponsors (?)

RICE??

I really can't believe some of you, throw around the "THat's Rice" phrase everytime you see something thats not Old School on a Mustang. Like mentioned earlier Ricer is a 4 banger with 120 hp that has huge rims, slammed, body kit, no engine mods, HUGE Wing, LOUD Exhaust, stuff that is simulating some power, etc..
But when you have a 300, 400, 500+ Horsepower car with race proven / inspired parts that are actually doing something to improve performance that is just called Personal Preference. Please don't get me wrong, some people to go extreeeeme with Wings and stuff but thats just BAD TASTE!:nono: IMHO I think the GT-R is a great looking car and offers something different to the already bad ass Mustangs..

Man, someone doesn't have a life....

Wait, he's catching up on all the threads from the beginning...

Don't take offense Saleen, the '05s weren't even out when those pics came out, we've all had time to get used to them now.

I hated the orange so I Photoshopped the original red...

GT-Red.jpg