Bugs: DUCK Season!
Daffy: RABBIT Season!

Ummmm, hello. You seem to have forgoten DIRTY SKUNK season.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found this thread!!!!!!

First off, Pak, you're now loading EVERYTHING< buying lunch, paying gas, and walking home!!!!

But gotta admit, very funny! I will post tonight a pic of a Factory Five at my club's Cobra event this weekend, painted a dark orange, erielly close to whay I want, but too bright, and no Gurney Stripes. when it's up, have fun with it!

As for the rest of you knuckleheads, Just have fun!!!! It's rabbit season, and it's settled!

Pakrat said:
Awe gee, that suddenly explains everything. Gosh, I feel just horrible now. MmmHmm, yeah. :rolleyes:

Now now Pak , you know being FRENCH , with your peoples long and distinguished history of surrender and being conquered , you shouldnt talk about ANYTHING remotely negative about where someone else is from... :rlaugh: Lets be realistic here.. If it werent for us, youd be speaking German right now , and most likely laboring away in a doorknob factory...... :flag:

The Hopkinator said:
Now now Pak , you know being FRENCH , with your peoples long and distinguished history of surrender and being conquered , you shouldnt talk about ANYTHING remotely negative about where someone else is from... :rlaugh: Lets be realistic here.. If it werent for us, youd be speaking German right now , and most likely laboring away in a doorknob factory...... :flag:

:lol: Man, you really do live in your own world don't ya? It must be pretty lonely grasping at any piece of straw in the wind. First off, I was born and raised in the USA. :flag: Second, not that it should matter to an inbred, but my heritage is Canadian French and American Indian jackass. Now I wouldn't expect you to be up to date on world history with a 3rd grade edumacation or anything, but to the best of my knowledge, I do not beleive Canada has been to war and surrendered to anyone. :scratch: I'll let some of my northern brothers chime in on that one though. Now if you'd rather take up the other side and talk sh:t about my people being slaughterd like lambs and their land taken away from them, well I'm just all ears hayseed. So please, enlighten me with your southern KKK style wisdom, you biggoted white supremacist moron. Meanwhile the stench of :bs: is just growing stronger and stronger every time you open your toothless mouth, so why don'tcha just go run home to your sister/mother and make yourself another son/nephew. :rlaugh:

Pakrat said:
:my heritage is Canadian French

:lol: YEAH ,ID TRY AND DISTANCE MYSELF FROM MY TRUE BLOODLINE ALSO IF I WERE YOU FRENCHY ... :rlaugh: AS FAR AS HISTORY GOES, HERES A HISTORY LESSON FOR YOU . YOUR PEOPLE LET THE NAZIS TAKE YOUR BIGGEST CITY WITHOUT A SHOT FIRED. YOUR BLOOD IS TAINTED WITH COWARDICE. THAT WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED HERE....

So please, enlighten me with your southern KKK style wisdom, you biggoted white supremacist moron.

UMM, FRENCH PEOPLE ARE EUROPEAN , SWEETPEA.THAT MEANS CAUCASION IN APPEARANCE . SAME SKIN COLOR AS YOURS TRULY. AND SINCE IM ANTI-NAZI , AND I WASNT THERE WHEN THE INDIANS WERE BOOTED , UMM, HOW DOES THAT MAKE ME A BIGOT, SINCE ALL IM DOING IS ENLIGHTENING YOU TO YOUR LESS THAN MERITORIOUS BLOODLINE?

why don'tcha just go run home to your sister/mother and make yourself another son/nephew.

OK ILL STOOP TO YOUR LEVEL. UMM,, BECAUSE YOUR MOMS EASIER .. :rlaugh:
SERIOUSLY PAK , CALLING ME JACKASS AND MORON CAN GET YOU SUSPENDED. TRY TO REFRAIN FROM THESE COLORFUL COMMENTS. CANT I TELL CHEPIE MY OPINION ON THAT PROPOSAL FOR HIS COBRA WITHOUT YOU TRYING TO HAVE A GO? LETS BE FRIENDS ... :rlaugh:
... :rlaugh:

Possible Cobrask8

Here's the pic of what my car could look like.

OK Pak & you Photo-Choppers, let's see what evil you can do!

Also included myself at work Sat, handing out 2005 Mustang GT posters!

Attachments

• Possibly Cobrask8 400.jpg
    Possibly Cobrask8 400.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Posters Anyone 2 400.jpg
    Posters Anyone 2 400.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 100
Originally posted by the Hopkinator...

YEAH ,ID TRY AND DISTANCE MYSELF FROM MY TRUE BLOODLINE ALSO IF I WERE YOU FRENCHY ... AS FAR AS HISTORY GOES, HERES A HISTORY LESSON FOR YOU . YOUR PEOPLE LET THE NAZIS TAKE YOUR BIGGEST CITY WITHOUT A SHOT FIRED. YOUR BLOOD IS TAINTED WITH COWARDICE. THAT WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED HERE....

Forgive my historical ignorance, but what are you referring to here?

As for this entire conversation though, I cannot believe the offensive BS you two have decided to drag us into. This is truly ridiculous and petty. Why don't you two take this feud offline via pm's or something. If it cannot be solved in that manner, then fly or drive to a central location, exchange a few blows, shake hands at the end of the tilt and go for a cold beer as us Canadian hockey players would do. Quit wasting useful disk space for your ridiculous dislike for eachother and grow up...:bs:

the Hopkinator said:
YEAH ,ID TRY AND DISTANCE MYSELF FROM MY TRUE BLOODLINE ALSO IF I WERE YOU FRENCHY ... AS FAR AS HISTORY GOES, HERES A HISTORY LESSON FOR YOU . YOUR PEOPLE LET THE NAZIS TAKE YOUR BIGGEST CITY WITHOUT A SHOT FIRED. YOUR BLOOD IS TAINTED WITH COWARDICE. THAT WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED HERE....
Before you try teaching anyone a history lesson, maybe you should learn some first? If it wasn't for Lafayette, A FRENCH GENERAL, our founding fathers might have LOST the Revolution, and there wouldn't be a "HERE" now! :nonono:

67GTFastback said:
Forgive my historical ignorance, but what are you referring to here?

As for this entire conversation though, I cannot believe the offensive BS you two have decided to drag us into. This is truly ridiculous and petty. Why don't you two take this feud offline via pm's or something. If it cannot be solved in that manner, then fly or drive to a central location, exchange a few blows, shake hands at the end of the tilt and go for a cold beer as us Canadian hockey players would do. Quit wasting useful disk space for your ridiculous dislike for eachother and grow up...:bs:

I know 67, Ive tried playing nice, but that doesnt work with Frenchy. As far as the historical part, that was referring to the Nazi invasion of France in 1940 , and subsequent rolling over and playing dead by the famed French army as the Nazis walked into Paris unchallenged a month later. Read the opening thread here. Pak made a jab about me using a Shelby to make Eleanor , via Chepsk8s Cobra project. Im sure he'll deny any association of the thread content and me , but Ray Charles could see through that... Then I get called an inbred. :D Ok. If your gonna have a go at someone, they shouldnt cry when they get hit back. And most importantly , if you are going to insult where someone is from , dont have French blood for Gods sake.. I apologize to everyone that has to read past our tiff, but I simply retaliate. Although my mood is changing. So , in my best third grade voice, "he started it ! " :rolleyes:

65stanger said:
Before you try teaching anyone a history lesson, maybe you should learn some first? If it wasn't for Lafayette, A FRENCH GENERAL, our founding fathers might have LOST the Revolution, and there wouldn't be a "HERE" now! :nonono:

:lol: Oh stop! Please ! :rlaugh: A few frenchys out of an entire country that had been at odds with Great Britain FOR-EVER came , AND HERES THE IMPORTANT PART, - AGAINST ORDERS FROM THE FRENCHY GOVERNMENT :nice: to help us out . And only in about 3 battles. Theres no defending the French old pal... Shoot, they cant even defend themselves . Good thing they have our back now too....
Hey, heres an oldie but goodie...
I have a French military rifle for sale if anyone wants it.. Never been fired and only dropped once.... :rlaugh: :flag:

My god hop, every lil argument there is in the forum you're at the heart of it. I'm really really getting tired of it. And 65stanger, pak, you're just adding fuel to his fire and not putting yourselves in a good light either. I'm really really getting tired of this. Work it out between you guys in PM's, I don't want to see this sort of thing again in these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.