Dents

dhsmustang

Jul 6, 2006
Ohio
How many dents have you put in your Mustang? I just did my first today, in a rather unfortunate way. I was washing it and slipped in the grass and my arm struck the right front fender, putting a small but noticable dent in it. :nonono: :mad: :( Now i am sick to my stomach

• Sponsors (?)

A few years ago, my girlfriend at the time decided that she would 'rest' up against my fender. Everyone knows not to lean up against my car because I keep the paint in excellent shape .. well, everyone except her obviously. Long story short, I say "don't lean/sit on my car!" she's all "Soh-REE!", gets off and I had two ass dents. I wanted to kick the panel in but instead, I gained my composure and took the plastic crap that lines the wheel-well off and popped the dents out with my hand ... my dents were 'sexy dents' though :D

lol....

I only have one dent... right on the lip of the drivers fender (wheel well) from when I did the balljoints... I misjudged and bit the corner with a 4 lb baby-sledge... I was pissed off but then I realized it's a 10 year old car and this is it's only dent... then I smiled. I'll get it fixed eventually but I don't really mind right now.. it's not too noticeable.

i punched my rear 1/4 fender during the rear brake job from hell.

then again, it was going into the shop the next morning for paint(which was why i was pissed, i thought i might miss the deadline), so it was gonna get redone anyways. had all 3 imprints from my knuckles.

after punching it, the car gave in, brakes went back on fine, car made it to paint, and now i am dent free.

I had a few minor scratches in the clear coat, but I just used some polishing compound and got them out... as for dings, I have one tiny indentation in the drivers side quarter panel....and I have NO idea how it got there, but you can't really tell so its all good lol.