Extra Money

• Sponsors (?)

krash kendall said:
What did you sell?

.................I'm already getting drunk tonight! I'll have one for you!

Didn't sell anything, got a check in the mail from some guy in PA, I think his name was Crash something, or was it Dan Crash, oh i don't know it was something like that, it had a note with it, but I didn't bother to read it I just figured it was beer money and headed for the Bar:D

hahaha Dan Crash that's funny!!!! i'd come join for a few cap'n and cokes, you know that :nice: , but i'm also afraid that 1k would be gone by the time i got there, especially if you have to break out the bus to get everyone to the bar. :D

Small blocks wind up quicker!

How about WORTH & I round up some wild women & booze, and go crazy on the Cape?

or,

Worth can buy me a body for Crunchsk8

or,

We have a huge feast at our reunion, WORTH's treat

or,

BDT 1967 said:
Why dont you all get in the truck come down here to kansas with that 1k and I will show you how we do things @ good ole friends university, might i add the girl to guy ratio is verry verry nice :nice:

the 65 gets 13mpg, the grand probubly wouldn't get us there:D

PS. Dan you want me to put the 460 on the trailer with the body???:D Real men drive BB's:D

krash kendall said:
Wait a second....Didn't WORTH have a 460 laying around? Are you going big block in the Cobra Dan?
Wait a minute.....He almost made pavement paint of himself with a dinky 5.0, now you're trying to convince him to put a BB into the Crunschnake?:scratch:

This for a measly $1K? Or is there something about his Life Insurance you're not sharing?:shrug: