FedEx > UPS

Sucks bout the package! Atleast it wasn't something too expensive...

I bought a $3,000 online and I had it delivered to my moms house instead of mine (cuz of the whole apartment dealy even)...yet they dropped it off at a guys house two blocks away and didn't even get the signature required the shipper said we would need AND with the big printed label on the box (umm yeah lol)... So luckily the guy was nice and walked over to my moms and told her.

So yeah, FedEx ~ UPS pretty much in my experience - DHL is pretty nice actually, I like em :)

• Sponsors (?)

Stang|ess said:
:o, your discount kicks major ass!

ill mos def ask you to ship wheels on over to me if you don't mind. have something from MT picked out, and it might reach you ;).
before you go buying them let me talk to my manager and verify everything, I still gotta set-up my account with them.

But yeah man, if you want me to I'll hook you up. If you really trust having the rims sent to me, I can take them to work with me and ship them out before I start my shift.

Stang|ess said:
I trusted you until you asked if I trust you lol.

I don't even have enough cash. gonna be a week or 2 until I can sell my body enough times to afford them :).
well, if you ever do decide to get them, I'd hook you up, w/o asking for a reach around :)

Try leaving a note for the UPS guy specifically stating that you want your package either left at the office, or left at the front door, or left at his office for pick up.

Some people are just frickin retarded. YOu're just unfortunate enough that its your UPS delivery man.

BigChiefSmokem said:
Try leaving a note for the UPS guy specifically stating that you want your package either left at the office, or left at the front door, or left at his office for pick up.

Some people are just frickin retarded. YOu're just unfortunate enough that its your UPS delivery man.

yeah, I think this time I will leave a note. I'm gonna go check with the office again to see if the package really isnt there. The thing that tripped me up is that I never got a note saying I had a package delivered and it was being held in the office like I usually would - but maybe they forgot? It can't hurt to ask anyway. I just never got around to asking because there is only a 1/2 hour window for package pickup between 7-730 and ive been busy during those times. What a PITA

oh and I guess retarded UPS men follow me wherever I go just. What can brown do for you? Well, for starters - Brown can deliver the friggin package to me, not John Doe who lives 2 states over. If it can't handle that, then stay in the toilet where brown belongs :mad:

SSS281 said:
well theres your first problem

thanks for your contribution. care to explain on why using motorcraft paper filters is a problem? because I could swear that last time I checked, they filter better than K&N and flow just fine for my needs. The problem here is that UPS decided to lose my package and its $20 out the window, which sucks

SSS281 said:
oh ok, just seemed weird ordering a part and pay shipping when there are 3 dealors within 5 square miles [for me]

yeah I get what you're saying.. even after shipping, the filter still worked out cheaper than if I got it at the dealer, and I didn't need it right away so waiting for it to ship wasn't an issue either. But not it's lost and I have to play detective to get it back :bang:

At least UPS doesn't suck as much as DHL.

There was a short time that I was irrate with UPS during this last spring. I was getting parts shipped to me to put a fix a sportbike (FZR600) that I picked up cheap for re-sale. I wanted to get it done quickly and get it on Ebay to make a profit. My regular driver either quit, retired, changed routes, etc. and we got a new guy. It didn't matter whether the package had a signature confirmation or not, the assclown absolutely refused to leave any package if I wasn't home. I don't know how many times I was supposed to get something on Friday only to find out that the asshat left me a delivery notice and the part did not need a signature. Finally, after numerous sarcastic messages that I left on my front door about him making me run late on various projects and describing how my house was in a nice housing addition and not the ghetto, my mother-in-law had a little talk with him while he was delivering packages that I re-routed to her house. He now delivers all packages.

Oh...and then there is DHL. Never trust DHL to deliver anything on time. Also, their online tracking sucks. It gets updated every third Sunday of the month or something equally as stupid. Most of the time, the package information doesn't update until AFTER I get a package from them. Whenever I get something from Ebay or another source and they tell me they are using DHL, I cringe.

nick, I've used DHL a couple times and haven't had a problem, but thats not saying they don't suck it up in other parts of the country. UPS just blows ass, theres no way around it. Fedex has always been reliable for me, shipping or receiving, and the people are nice. Plus who wants to wear a sht brown uniform anyway, I'd probably be disgruntled too.

BTW, nick that chick in your avatar is wicked hot * 1000000

ok, I finally got in touch with the leasing office, who managed to track the package down and have it sent to the mail office for me to pick up. All I have to say is paper > K&N. The filter I replaced is only about 20K old, and look at the condition it is in.

View attachment 460562

View attachment 460564

Anyway, the motorcraft filter actually has much more surface area than the K&N, and really fills the stock air box. Car feels better now that the paper is back in, and the MAF has been cleaned.

bluextc said:
Hey Helty, you drive? How long have you been there? I got 7 years this week (that's about 7 yrs too many :D )
yeah, i drive for Express. Got a pick-up route in Little Rock. Only been there about 3 months, just long enough for my benefits to kick in :nice: Not bad for being part-time.

I can see how 7 years on the job would get to you :D