Foxtoberfest 2023

85GTStangGuy

Advanced Member
May 19, 2021
Florida
Foxtoberfest is coming up October 10th through the 14th in Charlotte, NC. Last year there were over 700 Foxes in the show. Plenty to see. If you can make it, you will not be disappointed. I'll definitely be there!

I just booked my room at the Embassy Suites, which is the host hotel again. Used the hotel booking link (for special pricing) on the hotels tab at the site below and got a really good rate, imo. Got a better room rate this year, than I did last year when I stayed at Residence Inn. And Embassy Suites is a much nicer place to stay. I'm guessing that's cause I didn't get a Foxtoberfest discounted rate in 2022.

And the car show has been expanded this year to 2 days, Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to that. Plus they have stuff going on earlier in the week. Last year, on the way out of town, we went by The Mustang Owner's Museum, cause seeing 700+ Stangs just isn't enough, I guess. ;)

Anybody else heading there??

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Hey Larry, I'll definitely see you there. Much easier trip for me, this time. I live in NC just ~2hrs from the speedway, whereas I had to drive from Ft. Knox, last year. So, I'll probably elect to drive to the events I want to attend rather than renting a hotel room. I've got some free perks, though. So, I might stay a a night or two depending on the exact schedule. Would be cool to meet up with you, again. Should have Black Jack back out, this time with a T56, Corbeau seats, SVE wheels, no vibrations, and whatever the hell else I accomplish on it between now & then. Hoping to have the blue car out for this one, too. Next year, maybe I'll have all 3 ready for prime time.

Reactions: 1 users
One of these years I’ll be there. Those dates won’t work for me this year, but I think next year I need to start touring the Mustang circuits.

No car. Just me.

Hey Larry, I'll definitely see you there. Much easier trip for me, this time. I live in NC just ~2hrs from the speedway, whereas I had to drive from Ft. Knox, last year. So, I'll probably elect to drive to the events I want to attend rather than renting a hotel room. I've got some free perks, though. So, I might stay a a night or two depending on the exact schedule. Would be cool to meet up with you, again.
Yea, I definitely plan on catching up with you. :cheers: Will Mike be there? And that's great that you're so close now. Gotcha on the room thing.... more money to spend on the Foxes! I'm sure we can find room for you to sleep in a chair or on the floor if you need to (hold on....better let me get approval from the better looking half on that first, or else :chair:). Or doze in Black Jack. I used to sleep in my Stang all the time down at Bike Week in Daytona. That was a lot younger me when I did that though.

Should have Black Jack back out, this time with a T56, Corbeau seats, SVE wheels, no vibrations, and whatever the hell else I accomplish on it between now & then.
Cool. I been keeping up with your updates.... love them all.... looking forward to seeing 'em.

Next year, maybe I'll have all 3 ready for prime time.
That sounds familiar....:thinking:

Oh yea....your Sept 7, 2022 post on the Foxtoberfest 2022 thread:
Hope to rectify this before next year's event and maybe I'll take all 3!
Just busting your chops a bit. I know you've been making a lot of progress on Black Jack. And that thing called life tends to get in the way. Hell, I dream of the day that I will have my one Fox on the road. She'll be going to Foxtoberfest for sure then.

Hoping to have the blue car out for this one, too.
If you need a driver.... just saying.... :D

One of these years I’ll be there. Those dates won’t work for me this year, but I think next year I need to start touring the Mustang circuits.

No car. Just me.
Noooooo. Nothing personal but we want the car, not you (alone).:jester: I want to see that piece of art in person. Someday I hope you and your car make it to Foxtoberfest. Didn't you mention possibly trailering it someday?

I used to sleep in my Stang all the time down at Bike Week in Daytona. That was a lot younger me when I did that though.
My Brother.....
DSCF0171.JPG

That's sweet! And my Uncle lives just outside of Charlotte,hmmm.
It defaulted to the "Show stations within 5 miles of the route", so I didn't change it. Realistically probably wouldn't want to drive up to 10 miles total back and forth just to get gas. That could be a gallon right there, depending on:burnout: . Plus I'd probably cover my butt by having a 2 gallon can of it in the trunk, just in case I got somewhere and they were out of it.

Like I said, see ya there. :SN:

Oh, and bring the dizzy with you. :p

Foxtoberfest Week is here. Let's gooooooo! :burnout:

Weather's been looking a little iffy, rain-wise, in early look-aheads. Checking this morning, the forecast is improving. May see some rain this year, particularly Friday.... but the chances are decreasing the closer we get. Hope that trend continues. Oh well, won't keep me away.

@FastDriver - I'll be arriving Thursday late afternoon/early evening. Will be staying at Embassy. Give me shout whenever you make it to the Charlotte area. Fyi, driver services still available. :SN:

@Monkeybutt2000 - You gonna be able to make it?? Rumor is your uncle has plenty of room! :p
(Don't forget the dizzy. ;))

Sounds good. I should be there for tomorrow's events, especially the YouTube thing in the evening. I've got 5 coming with me All of us are in the Embassy for Thurs & Fri nights.