Hello Everyone And Welcome To Stangnet!

HAAAAA Noobz. I was an Admin on 3 forums before and unlike here others bailed on the responsibilities. My degree is actually Cisco Internetworking and Informational Systems technology. (I am in NO WAY putting an idea in any of your heads here. I am happy to be a stooge on this side of the veil) Spent many a Year at UPS in the IT field before I had to step away from it all. I may go back but not relatively soon. (I helped build H2K and Worldport in Lousiville, KY. At one time it was the largest WAN, LAN in the world and had more copper and fiber running in than the entire state of KY)

Anyways, Glad your having a good experience with it all. I did at first but then it became more of a "job" than fun.

Playing with a Forum is fun when you can bring creativity to the group and make things interesting. You get a sense of creation when what you have built works seamlessly for the end user. I used to laugh when I seen the simple animated .gif or video hot linked just to poke fun at another member because that person don't know what goes into making that type of thing happen. I am sure that these forums have came a long way since I had to fight with SQL server builds and junk but I am also sure there are still some hurdles you all still face.

Keep up the new work "New Guy"

• Sponsors (?)

HAAAAA Noobz. I was an Admin on 3 forums before and unlike here others bailed on the responsibilities. My degree is actually Cisco Internetworking and Informational Systems technology. (I am in NO WAY putting an idea in any of your heads here. I am happy to be a stooge on this side of the veil) Spent many a Year at UPS in the IT field before I had to step away from it all. I may go back but not relatively soon. (I helped build H2K and Worldport in Lousiville, KY. At one time it was the largest WAN, LAN in the world and had more copper and fiber running in than the entire state of KY)

Anyways, Glad your having a good experience with it all. I did at first but then it became more of a "job" than fun.

Playing with a Forum is fun when you can bring creativity to the group and make things interesting. You get a sense of creation when what you have built works seamlessly for the end user. I used to laugh when I seen the simple animated .gif or video hot linked just to poke fun at another member because that person don't know what goes into making that type of thing happen. I am sure that these forums have came a long way since I had to fight with SQL server builds and junk but I am also sure there are still some hurdles you all still face.

Keep up the new work "New Guy"
I find your location description kinda odd yet entertaining :scratch:
182F6EA3-7E17-4395-B4D1-990114B4D63F.jpeg