Hey, Mustanggurl.......

• Sponsors (?)

s-code said:
Stalk much? :rlaugh:
krash kendall said:

Okay, I guess I earned that one; although I'm thinking s-codes new nickname is "Hyde" and kk is now "krash kelso" :rlaugh:

Meanwhile; I was actually at NoKitten's myspace site; and one of the people in his "friends" group is a female about Deanna's age who had mentioned Stangnet. That person has an electric guitar in a stand, up against a wall. So, I thought I was putting two and two together. :rolleyes:

StangDreamin' said:
Okay, I guess I earned that one; although I'm thinking s-codes new nickname is "Hyde" and kk is now "krash kelso" :rlaugh:

Meanwhile; I was actually at NoKitten's myspace site; and one of the people in his "friends" group is a female about Deanna's age who had mentioned Stangnet. That person has an electric guitar in a stand, up against a wall. So, I thought I was putting two and two together. :rolleyes:

You would be correct on that. It is Deanna's page. I was bored and IM'd her about it.

~Critter

StangDreamin' said:
.........Meanwhile; I was actually at NoKitten's myspace site; and one of the people in his "friends" group is a female about Deanna's age who had mentioned Stangnet. That person has an electric guitar in a stand, up against a wall. So, I thought I was putting two and two together. :rolleyes:
Put down the shovel......the Gutter is already deep enough!:p

Hey, it's MustangGurl, Stangnet is being evil and won't log dad out, so I'll just have to tarnish his good name.

Yesh, that is my bass guitar. I've been playing for four years or so... coming close on five.

Nice!.........Throwing your own daughter out into the Gutter like that!:nonono:
And I thought I wasn't even allowed in The Gutter.... Crazy...

Deanna on chepsk8's machine said:
Hey, it's MustangGurl, Stangnet is being evil and won't log dad out,
So, he's taken himself from "Contributing Editor" to "Full-Time Staffer"? :p
Mustanggurl2695 (still masquerading as chepsk8) said:
so I'll just have to tarnish his good name.
"Cheapskate" is a good name??? :scratch: :lol:

Deanna pretending to ber her Dad....Or is it the other way around? Hmmmmmm said:
Yesh, that is my bass guitar. I've been playing for four years or so... coming close on five.
Okay, I stand corrected. Picture's kinda small, and I'm kinda blind. :rolleyes:
I'm starting to wonder who it might be said:
And I thought I wasn't even allowed in The Gutter.... Crazy...
YOU AREN'T!!!
1/2NK is not allowed in the Gutter, either - and she wears combat boots!!!