If Anyone Is Wondering What Clay Wants For Christmas

• Sponsors (?)

An efi boss 351 under the hood would be the $hit

It would be. Would you settle for this?

image.png

Reactions: 1 users
It would be. Would you settle for this?

image.png

-2 internets for posting an image taken by someone that doesn't know how to use damned camera phone. :notnice:

-6 internets for not fixing it before you posted it. :fuss:

+1 internets for stumbling across an image of a liquor store named "Bunghole".

-3 internets for not waiting for a circumstance where it applied before applying it.

You owe us 10 intenerts. :O_o:

Reactions: 4 users
-2 internets for posting an image taken by someone that doesn't know how to use damned camera phone. :notnice:

-6 internets for not fixing it before you posted it. :fuss:

+1 internets for stumbling across an image of a liquor store named "Bunghole".

-3 internets for not waiting for a circumstance where it applied before applying it.

You owe us 10 intenerts. :O_o:

I beg to differ. It did apply. Clay likes liquor, and bunionholes. He wants cylinder heads that I can't afford. While this isn't a bunion hole liquor store, it's close. Good enough..:shrug:

Give me my internets!:fuss:

Reactions: 1 user
I prefer this store myself. Nice selection

v
liquors.jpg
Ohh I want to shop there!

Last year I was on vacation up in the great old Wisconsin north woods ...went to a convenience store in the boonies and didn't have my phone so no pics. But on the side of the store there was a sign pointing to front entrance that read "liquor" and a sign near the rear that said "fudge"...I told my brother "hey look" lick her in the front and fudge in the back...kind of forgot my 60+ year old mother was sitting in the back seat. All I hear is crickets for about 10 seconds and then she says "well at least you'll know if you're doing it wrong!" I nearly :poo: myself with laughter. My mother has NEVER said anything remotely crude or sexual in my presence before(and thank god for that). Still was one of the funniest moments of my life. Especially if you knew her. Sorry back to your thread lol

Reactions: 2 users
I hate to lose track of the thread, but those heads are really nice. Now I just need a short block to put them on.

I'm thinking 400cfm might be a little much for my little 306.

Someday though, when the price isn't $5k or those lottery tickets pay off!

I hate to lose track of the thread, but those heads are really nice. Now I just need a short block to put them on.

I'm thinking 400cfm might be a little much for my little 306.

Someday though, when the price isn't $5k or those lottery tickets pay off!
Fill those empty cfm's with a vortech

Shoot, I have $3k into a set of AFR Renegade 220's on my car, so anothe $2k for an extra 70 cfm? Plus the cost of pistons, rings, pushrods ect? Could probably make more power cheaper elsewhere.

5k is all it takes to have what will be a freakin amazing looking Windsor? (I'll take two sets please).

If,......If those heads see production, and if that guy can stay in business you'll see those damn things all over the place.
(in mega high dollar builds)
Question for all of you me too's:

How much will it take (from right now) to make your engine compartment look like this? $6500.00? (remember all of the stuff that has to change).......

kurgan-1.jpg

All to have most of that mechanical goodness hidden under a piece of plastic to hide all of the ugly business.

Just think,....Those new hemi heads, with plug wires going into the valve cover is all it takes to make your current engine look like this^^
Only without the plastic.

But...........

The ad says that you can use your existing intake manifold:
ford-hemi-cylinder-head.jpg

AFR 205:
AFR205Deck13.jpg

I'm not seein that...Maybe it's a camera angle thing but the distance from the inside head bolt to intake mating surface looks longer.

So,....maybe it's gonna require a sheet metal intake...$$$$$$$$$
Definitely gonna need Jesel rockers $$$$$
New pushrods$
Definitely gonna need new headers, to fit a Yates head...$$$$

So,....maybe 10k on top of your existing engine????

You gotta want these heads really bad.