Im pissed! YARRR

MAC'n89Blckstng

Jun 11, 2003
NJ
Some of you may have seen my thread about me possibly being scammed a lil while back. Well, I got an e-mail from the guy and he says that the place sent the heads out, but got no tracking information back from ups, so they are lost..........not sure if this is the truth, but he says that he's sending a money order back to me. Im real pissed b/c I dont want my money back, i want the friggen heads! just venting a lil bit sorry

• Sponsors (?)

Where'd he ship from, a UPS Store? If so, they can look up the tracking number.

Sounds odd that the guy would say he'd send your $$ back that quickly when the package is supposedly sent out and on its way. He could've gotten a higher price elsewhere and came up with a stupid story for you.

Either way, you sound like a pirate. YARRR ;)

mansonozz said:
Where'd he ship from, a UPS Store? If so, they can look up the tracking number.

Sounds odd that the guy would say he'd send your $$ back that quickly when the package is supposedly sent out and on its way. He could've gotten a higher price elsewhere and came up with a stupid story for you.

Either way, you sound like a pirate. YARRR ;)

he claims that he sent it from a local hardware store, he gave me a "tracking number" that never came up as valid when I went to track the "package". If he ends up not sending me my money back, I got a buy on corral to get me his home address and phone number so if I dont see my money, his local police department is going to get a call. I hate people like this. Should I call him now and ask him for his story? hmmmmmmmmmmm and by the way TOP OF THE DAY TO YA MATEY! YAAAARRRRRRRR

Call him and say that if you don't get your money back or the parts, you're comin' after him with the wrath of the sea. And use a pirate accent, too.

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and wait a couple days to see the money comes back. I'm too nice though, so don't be afraid to explore all avenues.