IMO how the 2010 should have looked

myponyrocks

I have more billet on the Stang than most women ha
Apr 18, 2004
There's not a single thing I don't like about this car. That being said I do like the 2010 alot, I just think the rear needs a different bumper for the new lights.

Autoblog

iacoccamustang_03.jpg

iacoccamustang_02.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Not bad but I would still like to see the rear hips flare up like the 010 and the classic stangs. Also those rims are to big for my taste, put some 19s on. I have seen a bunch of 2010s in person and they actually look good. They need a few exterior mods to look almost perfect. Just put a CNC chin spoiler on, get a new hood without the power dome, add a billet front grille without the fog lights, lower the car about an inch, some classic side window louvers and some fat tires out back (315s or 305s).

This is a 2009 model mustang with a body kit (in pics). Much more behind the scene though.

I am sure Timeless will post up soon.

I know this, I just think this would have been a more seamless transition from 09 to 10. I never really liked the fastbacks in the 60's, but I really dig this fastback look on this vehicle. I think this SE could have incorporated the '10 rear lights a lot better than the '10 base bumper does.

Really all that needs to be done on the 2010 is to restyle the bottom half of both the front and rear fascias. That's it. I like the rest of it. The rear quarters with the kick-ups in them are what I've been waiting for mostly. The grill and tail lights kinda grew on me, they're modern but work.