Its fukin 2024

nickyb

I gotta say i never painted my nuts, Never Ever
15 Year Member
Apr 3, 2009
nevada
Soooo happy New year my stang family, I wish you all good health and wealth this year, and may our stangs live long and go faster.

Reactions: 7 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Well, you know... The whole dancing naked under the moonlight at the start of winter is just asking for it. :shrug:

Try the YMCA next year. I hear some of them allow that sort of thing. :coff:

Reactions: 1 user
I remember having to read the book " 1984 " in High School.. I graduated class of 1973... I remember thinking that the actual year of 1984 was a long ways off... And the year 2000!!!.. Never going to see it.....
Time flies people and it goes by faster as you get older......
Remember how long it took to hit 16? and then it took FOREVER to get to 21.... 40-60 happens in an instant....

Reactions: 4 users
When I was a young kid I would tell my age by half years,you know 5 1\2, 6. 1\2, 9 1\2, 11 1\2, always wanting to be older.
Being the youngest in my family it seemed everyone else got to do things before me.
Fast forward 50 years and I hate being old, don't get me wrong I loved my childhood, and all my mistakes I've made, but ever since my five hospital stays this past year and a half my body is weaker then ever and it's harder to work on my stang and that SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
I remember having to read the book " 1984 " in High School.. I graduated class of 1973... I remember thinking that the actual year of 1984 was a long ways off... And the year 2000!!!.. Never going to see it.....
Time flies people and it goes by faster as you get older......
Remember how long it took to hit 16? and then it took FOREVER to get to 21.... 40-60 happens in an instant....
You ain’t kidding. I’m halfway between that 40 and 60 thing, and time is just flying by like nobodies business!
Good…….. so I can get to retirement and be done with the hell I go through every day…… Bad cause….. damn it’s just going too fast!

Anyway…. happy new year!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Happy New Year everyone and let's hope 2024 brings some changes in our country. This is a very important year for many reasons. Especially for our kids and their kids, etc. And for us old men as well. Lol

Let's make our Mustangs great again!!!!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Be safe and prepared.
DSCF0690.JPG

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users