Just can't Let go. "The Fox"

Hey...I remain objective. Besides, someone needs bring some of you guys back down to reality once and a while. :D

See, now you're just guessing because the Fox happens to be a little bit lighter as a general rule. That aside, does the SN95's stiffer and more rigid over all design, or waaaay superior brakes not work its way into the equation anywhere here? Sorry man, but unless you've got hard numbers to back that up, you're speculating at best. :shrug: After you’ve give the two cars the complete once over, they’ve essentially got the same suspension components anyway. In which case I’ll put my faith into less initial body flex, and the ability to repeatedly halt the car down from speed over a 150lb weight difference any day. :shrug:

well essentially the max grip box is gonna stiffen both the cars up to be pretty even, but your right its been so long since ive had a fox that was stock, every fox ive owned the first thing i did was 5 lug it and add cobra brakes, seemes to me like that was what was supposed to be done, but brakes to brakes and suspension to suspension i think the fox has it

• Sponsors (?)

Fox's don't feel like the new edge or SN95 cars... they just feel different. That feeling is why a lot of us love them for weekend/toy cars. They are loud, rough, smell, throw you in the seat... They are fun! Even a fast SN or new edge car has those characteristics, but not like the fox does... In my opinion.