Let's try the Antique plate thing again....

• Sponsors (?)

65stanger said:

DING DING DING DING, and we have a winner!!!!!!! :nice: I knew you would come thru for me, that one is perfect. No contest, that will be my new plate. Pictures to come in late August early September folks so stay tuned.

BTW, no idea what Randall had to say (and I don't care) but I sure hope it was rude as Oboe promised if he came looking for trouble in my threads that he would get banned finally. :banana: Maybe we can all get a little early xmas present eh? :D

Pakrat said:
DING DING DING DING, and we have a winner!!!!!!! :nice: I knew you would come thru for me, that one is perfect. No contest, that will be my new plate. Pictures to come in late August early September folks so stay tuned.

BTW, no idea what Randall had to say (and I don't care) but I sure hope it was rude as Oboe promised if he came looking for trouble in my threads that he would get banned finally. :banana: Maybe we can all get a little early xmas present eh? :D
:hail2:

Not likely to happen today as Oboe is in Oregon for the weekend...........:shrug: