Loud And Good Flowing Exhaust?

• Sponsors (?)

Don't go with Loud.. if you have a head ache the drown will kill you.. and crusing speed is the worst for the drown.. yeah its nice in the begining but you can forget listening to the radio or talking with out screaming.

My suggestions.. get a nice set up Flowmaster catback or Mac Catback.. then using you stock H-Pipe put on Cut-outs.. throw on the Electic cut-out Caps and you are all set.. when you want the wide open power just pop a switch and you have the loud V-8 Sound.

I have borla catback bbk shorties and bassani X with cats, I like this setup because you can tell at an idle its not stock but not loud either, nice low end sound up to 1800 rpm and just screams all the way to 6000 rpm under wot, but for normal driving around 70-85 freeway not flooring it just cruising its relatively quiet. You can actually have a conversation with the person in the passenger seat with no yelling. I also loved the sound of my old ultraflows but in my current application they were way too loud.

If you want really good sound thats really loud, get american thunder flows and get duel cutouts......cutouts arnt that much either...mine were 30$ a piece and 30$ to weld them in...but your going to really have to watch out for cops...i dont know about the cops are around you, but in california if your decimals are above 90 you get a ticket, and on top of that, cutouts are illegal...but they sound sweet and you get the chicks :D ...and cutouts also improve the air flow and it improves your gas mileage. :nice: :nice: :nice:

balderman said:
......then using you stock H-Pipe put on Cut-outs.. throw on the Electic cut-out Caps and you are all set.. when you want the wide open power just pop a switch and you have the loud V-8 Sound.

What is Electric cut-out caps , how that works , can that work with O/R H-pipe , any pics , where I can get that ......

I don't have to worry about emissions here in ARK, but I have Hedman LT's O/R X-pipe, Spintech Prostreets, 2-1/2" tails w/ 3-1/2" tips and talk about loud, its nice and quiet, just a slight rumble in the cabin, but holy **** its loud outside.

on my 88 i had mac longtubes w/ 3" collector into a 3" prochamber reduced yo 2.5" into 40 series flowmasters and dumps great sound and with the longtubes you can feel the power difference from 2900 rpm and 3000 rpm its like a v-tech honda

loud - of course
good flowing - you tell me

straightthrough.jpg