RANT!!! Loud Exhaust, No Ac, 4.10 Gears, Sport Springs, Mega Power.

• Sponsors (?)

Madmustanger here: mad mike i ave ac doesn't work cherrybomb glasspacks has been on every vehicle I've owned except for the ones i never got paid off trying now to findout best struts,srings,shocks to lift mine without compromising the handling too much aint got to the rr gears yet i like loud and can hear tunes real gd motor noises better so go bust a camaro or challenger and be happy again

Madmustanger here: mad mike i ave ac doesn't work cherrybomb glasspacks has been on every vehicle I've owned except for the ones i never got paid off trying now to findout best struts,srings,shocks to lift mine without compromising the handling too much aint got to the rr gears yet i like loud and can hear tunes real gd motor noises better so go bust a camaro or challenger and be happy again

View attachment 539889

Reactions: 3 users
Haven't been here in a long time. Looks like a fun thread I will read soon, but I got some random comments anyway.

AC has been gone about 10 years because it's dumb on a Mustang. Sure it gets very humid here but the weight was interfering with my wheelies. I got other cars when I want AC though I rarely use it.

Loud exhaust- mine came with that famous Flowmaster sound. It was tolerable on the 306, rowdy 347 not so much. I'll probably make her a little quieter soon.

Sport suspension is stupid. A good drag suspension can still ride nice. I did that so it is right. :)

Mega Power- Mandatory. If you don't agree you are clearly too old or boring to own a Mustangs. Sell yours, buy a nice SUV and quit ranting on Mustang forums.

That is all. And BTW I am over 50. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Haven't been here in a long time. Looks like a fun thread I will read soon, but I got some random comments anyway.

AC has been gone about 10 years because it's dumb on a Mustang. Sure it gets very humid here but the weight was interfering with my wheelies. I got other cars when I want AC though I rarely use it.

Loud exhaust- mine came with that famous Flowmaster sound. It was tolerable on the 306, rowdy 347 not so much. I'll probably make her a little quieter soon.

Sport suspension is stupid. A good drag suspension can still ride nice. I did that so it is right. :)

Mega Power- Mandatory. If you don't agree you are clearly too old or boring to own a Mustangs. Sell yours, buy a nice SUV and quit ranting on Mustang forums.

That is all. And BTW I am over 50. :)
I sold my mustang years ago. I already had a belly button, I didn't need two.

Period.