Met the girl of my dreams today

• Sponsors (?)

Guys are talking about how "unreal" it is that this thread is still going along strong.... they just don't realize one part:

so I only read a few pages of this but it seemed interesting since it seems like how you wrote here like a journal how on the first day you seen Heather you haven't even talked to her yet and now you're getting married. Congrats, came a long way.

But a question I've been thinking about is does she know about this thread about her?
Dude, this thread has been going along for so long that it's on its second girl! First chick turned out to be a ["Dud", to keep it family-friendly]; Heather came along while Andy was "on the rebound". Before anybody goes off the deep end telling us how "it's doomed to fail!"; just understand.... this time Andy knew. At the same time Heather knew.

Now I'm not saying that things will be perfect; but I am saying that things sure could last :nice:

(I can hear people saying, "Here we go again!")

I got dumped for the last time after I dropped out of college. Shortly thereafter, this girl I "sorta-knew" (she was my Lab-Partner/Drinking Buddy's little sister) came up to my folks' "summer place" in the mountains (where I was working on a Masters Degree in "Becoming a Hermit" while Mom and Dad were in and out of the place) to escape the fallout from her cutting off an emotionally abusive relationship.
Two hours into her visit; I KNEW; and I proposed for her for the first time. She turned me down and thought about packing her stuff and heading back to Tucson.
But I was persistant and on the 3rd time (in a year) she said "Yes". Coming this October will be our 25th Anniversary.
It ain't all roses and chocolate truffles (whatever those are, I think they're like those cream-filled See's chocolates); but there's absolutely nothing better!

So I'm looking forward to hearing about their kids going to college. I may be old and deaf and senile (SHUT UP, BBFCM!) by then; but I'll get somebody to read it verrrrrry slooooooowly and LOUDLY to me! :lol:

Something may be brewing here too.....

Andy,

I'm not stealing anything away from you and Heather, but very quietly, Ol' Cheapie may have found himself a keeper. :nice: A dedicated Mom, smart, pretty, and Deanna approves. Going slowly, being careful, but maybe, just maybe.....:rolleyes:

Guys are talking about how "unreal" it is that this thread is still going along strong.... they just don't realize one part:

Dude, this thread has been going along for so long that it's on its second girl! First chick turned out to be a ["Dud", to keep it family-friendly]; Heather came along while Andy was "on the rebound". Before anybody goes off the deep end telling us how "it's doomed to fail!"; just understand.... this time Andy knew. At the same time Heather knew.

Now I'm not saying that things will be perfect; but I am saying that things sure could last :nice:

(I can hear people saying, "Here we go again!")

I got dumped for the last time after I dropped out of college. Shortly thereafter, this girl I "sorta-knew" (she was my Lab-Partner/Drinking Buddy's little sister) came up to my folks' "summer place" in the mountains (where I was working on a Masters Degree in "Becoming a Hermit" while Mom and Dad were in and out of the place) to escape the fallout from her cutting off an emotionally abusive relationship.
Two hours into her visit; I KNEW; and I proposed for her for the first time. She turned me down and thought about packing her stuff and heading back to Tucson.
But I was persistant and on the 3rd time (in a year) she said "Yes". Coming this October will be our 25th Anniversary.
It ain't all roses and chocolate truffles (whatever those are, I think they're like those cream-filled See's chocolates); but there's absolutely nothing better!

So I'm looking forward to hearing about their kids going to college. I may be old and deaf and senile (SHUT UP, BBFCM!) by then; but I'll get somebody to read it verrrrrry slooooooowly and LOUDLY to me! :lol:

Thanks for the kind words sir, I appreciate it, yeah and I honestly dont see any end in site to this thread; as a matter of fact I think its time for some new pictures! I only have a couple on the blackberry so i will push them over to the laptop and lets get this party started.
ah1fm1.jpg
ah1fm1.1cf25197a3.jpg

ah2cw8.jpg
ah2cw8.8fe5b72a07.jpg

ah3mx1.jpg
ah3mx1.bdfcf396b7.jpg

aj1ud4.jpg
aj1ud4.53c7414aed.jpg

h1vo9.jpg
h1vo9.d5a2391d60.jpg

h2cd8.jpg
h2cd8.6a1a8a4861.jpg

h3ij5.jpg
h3ij5.2ce4544844.jpg

The top ones are from our camping trip this past memorial day, and the bottom ones are from one of Heather's bridal showers. So next weekend is our wedding, Woot Woot!

chepsk8, NICE so if my wedding cant be the reunion then maybe it can be yours!!!!!!! Do you need me to spin some of that advice you gave me back to you? That would be cool to not only get a lady but get another kid in the package! :nice:

chepsk8, NICE so if my wedding cant be the reunion then maybe it can be yours!!!!!!! Do you need me to spin some of that advice you gave me back to you? That would be cool to not only get a lady but get another kid in the package! :nice:

Give me some time! We first gotta make it as long as you two! I'm sure I will ask if/when thatt time happens. She has two daughters, one same age as D, the other 20.

Nude pics only on 69Stang.com:lol:

Spent the last Sunday as a engaged couple at the lake. I traded off my Maxum and got this Glastron, its a lot of fun, and Heather loves how fast it is, but she is sad about not having as much room to lay out. The 21ft Maxum was just to darn big for the two of us, this thing might be a little small, but i made some cash on the deal. We had a blast on the lake, surprisingly enough neither Heather nor I have been at all stressed about the wedding next weekend, our mothers however, are loosing there fking minds!!!!! They called at least 3 times yelling at us for not doing wedding stuff this Sunday, but to be honest with you we just wanted to get away for a few hours.

282jio1.jpg

s40s2a.jpg

505wkh.jpg

Very cool! Late-model Glastrons were very popular around here for a while some years ago; unfortunately there were "issues" with the 'glas hulls and the (sometimes rock-strewn) sandbars on the River. Most folks have gone back to thicker-glassed "Fish and Ski" bass boats.

Of course the fact that Yuma is infested with Rednecks (like me) that like to fish probably had something to do with it :p Just put a Whale-Tail on the ol' Merc's lower unit to cut down on the center wake and you're set-to-jet for skiing. Plus, if you're not fishin' and the live wells have good plugs; they make excellent large-scale ice chests for food and beer! :D

EDIT: Just one more week before your world will be color other than BLUE!
:banana: <---Andy :p

If I wanted video the room would have so many eyes (don't forget where us CM's come from) in the room, you'd get images from multiple angles with digi-monster clarity.:nice:
I, However believe in the sanctity of the wedding bed and honeymoon. :nono:

That's while they're away we'll be taking care of......ooops, ummm, forget I said anything.