Met the girl of my dreams today

• Sponsors (?)

Home stretch Andy!!!

How is the blushing bride holding up?

She is doing surprisingly well, i was expecting her to be stressed out and nervous but she is just fine. She hasn't had a breakdown yet, but that could change in an hour. :shrug: Our moms tho have completely gone off the reservation, bickering and arguing with each other about where things should go and how things need to be, we have learned is to just lay low. I can honestly say that Heather is looking forward to the honeymoon more than the wedding itself, we both think that the wedding has blown up to big, and is going to be this big extravagant wedding. But honestly we never intended for that to happen. I had no idea how much all this was going to cost, we spent 3k on the bar alone! But trust me we will NOT run out of Budweiser, or margarita! At any rate, my friends are starting to fly into town tomorrow, Heathers bachelorette party is tomorrow, then my bachelor party is Thursday at the lake, we will be staying the night there. Then Friday is rehearsal dinner, Saturday is the big one, Sunday we leave for Florida. I might try to kick on the blackberry for just long enough to say hi but i wouldn't count on it. Yeah we have been engaged for ever it seems like, I am so ready to be married. AND THEN I WILL NOT HAVE TO TAKE HER HOME ANY MORE!!!!!! :nice:

Just great! :nonono: In other words, he violated every law known to GOD, Man and Nature, plus a few Unnatural ones for good measure!:rolleyes:
Nope!

I just told him you would be coming by later in the evening; with a bottle of Cabernet and flowers in your hair. for some reason, he just started freaking out :shrug:

I'm running out of places to hide the bodies!:mad:

BU-U-u-u-u-r-r-r-r-r-p!

Dude, you have never had to hide bodies for me! Furthermore, you don't have the facilities available to me. All the played out coal mines in Cheapie's neighborhood (the closest abandoned shafts to your villa in Lawn G-eye-land) haven't 1/2 the capacity of all the old gold & silver mines north of I-8 on the California side.......

Coal mines, gold mines, silver mines! Pshaw! always wanted to say that! Pshaw!
Your thinking is so, so, so provincial!
Dost thou forget I am a BIG BLUE FUZZY CLOSET MONSTER???I have trans-dimensional doorways at my disposal, why would I dump a body in a mine when I can just shove out a doorway into trans-dimensional nothingness.

Except now we have a mess o' skeletons in our trans-dimensional closet space and the EPA is NOT happy. Again.
DAMNED DEMONCRATS!:fuss:

Yep today is the big day we have been looking forward to this day for almost a year, the church looked amazing and heather looked even better she was a sight for sore eyes after not seeing her for 2 days! I will try to update yall when we get to flordia pictures probably won't get posted for a little while but they will happen, I have to go now I need to get dressed so I can marry the most beautiful girl in the world!

Posted via Mobile Device

DUUUUUUU-uuuuuu-uuude!

What the Fook are you doing posting to this thread before putting on your tux and going to stand with the Preacher and your Best Man?????? :eek: GTF outta here and go marry the girl before she comes to her senses and changes her mind!!! :nice:

Come back and visit with us when we can all say Duu-uuu-de! in a different color! :D

I don' wanna hear NOTHING from you 'til the BLUE has turned Orange! (You're still young, so you're always at "Condition Orange".) :lol:

Capisce?

Yeah. I may be a Sonoran Desert Redneck; but I don't forget those Philly roots under my family tree! :D