Build Thread My 1986 T-top Build - Lasting Memories

So.. Are we sure that new brake fluid makes the brakes fell better and it's not just the fact the system is being bled of any air that may have gotten in?

Not discounting that brake fluid gets funky.. But fluid doesn't compress. Be it water or hydraulic fluid. Just thinking out loud here..:scratch:

Well, it's kinda the same situation really. Brake fluid soaks up the moisture, making it funky fluid, and the wet boiling point drops, and drops, and drops until the fluid can't absorb anymore, and you have free water in the system. Boil that, and your pedal just gets soft as a sponge. So not you have fluid with a low wet boiling point, free water, and some residual gas from some of the boiled fluid.

Plus all that fluid rusts out steel pistons and calipers and causes them to seize...especially the rear SN95 type calipers.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Screenshot_20160829-171615.png

Just going to leave this here

Reactions: 4 users
They look mint in person guys . Kody smith had one on his at mustang week . Jason is a awesome dude he was with Scott for a few days down there .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 2 users
I hope like hell that there is some other conversation going on that's not visible to the rest of us, because otherwise,........Dave's gone cra-cray.:crazy:

What in the phck does the last 3 comments mean there Dave?...Even the guy you're talking to doesn't know.

You have to read it backwards. I was looking for something in the red car thread and I saw this comment about noobz being trump's speech writer and it struck me as humorous.

I was privy to a sneak preview of that movie.

Actors: Davedacarpainter; ( plays himself) No named brother (also playing himself).

Plot: Another case where our un-assuming nice guy takes somebody at their word, only to find out that he's been dealing w/ an unsavory character,.and now he just tied his balls to the train track.

And there's a train coming:eek:

Will our hero be able to get out w/ his balls,...or will he start speaking two octaves higher???:shrug:

Da- Da- DAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Stay tuned Next week for The spine tingling ending.

Reactions: 2 users
I was privy to a sneak preview of that movie.

Actors: Davedacarpainter; ( plays himself) No named brother (also playing himself).

Plot: Another case where our un-assuming nice guy takes somebody at their word, only to find out that he's been dealing w/ an unsavory character,.and now he just tied his balls to the train track.

And there's a train coming:eek:

Will our hero be able to get out w/ his balls,...or will he start speaking two octaves higher???:shrug:

Da- Da- DAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Stay tuned Next week for The spine tingling ending.
I just read this in the preview voice over guys voice

Reactions: 1 user
It's been a while since i talked about Doby, I miss working on the btch.:cry:

Though Robby is taking all of my focus right now, believe me, i haven't forgotten about her (considering she's stuck in my garage, i guess not!)

I will still be going to hash out the details on Doby once the blue car is driving. I will be making her into a really badass cruiser.

I've often thought i need to just go ahead and finish painting her front bumper and lift gate.

The bright side is, working on Robby has helped me to figure out what i'll do with Doby's problems like stretching out Doby's 1/4 trim to fit the mini tubbing. And lots and lots of other things as well. Like figuring out reducing the framing inside the foam of the rear seat!

Doby still will be an incredibly beautiful running mustang one day (or my wife will remove the other testicle i wasn't willing to sell for a sewing machine!). She doesn't pressure me every day about her, but every other day would be a safe statement.

Doby IS at the rebuild stage, btw. I just need to spend the money to put her together. Though i have learned a whole new respect for redoing the interior. That could take a month or two or three in itself.

Reactions: 4 users