Need help on parts!

BlakeGT

Jul 8, 2004
Missouri
I need to know the exact parts i need to modify my 2001 cobra with the 03 cobra supercharger. I got the supercharger, t-body, air intake, lower intake(they said i needed that), injectors, and cobra fuel pump. Is that all i need? or is there something else

P.S. I have the coolant bottle as well as the pulley guard.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

nope thats not all your going to need.... dude your in for a real ride, time and money wise. Do a search for it in the forums here and in svtperformance.com as well. There has been several attempts and it has cost in the $6000 - $8000 range with major headaches etc. You need more parts to move others in the engine bay etc. When I had my 01 I looked into it and was told dont even bother with that route. By the time your finished you will be able to afford 2 ATI P1SC-2 or an HP Twin turbo kit. And unless your bottom end is cast iron, forged pistons and connecting rods.... you are on borrowed time.

BlakeGT said:
Thanks for the help. I'll probably just go the ATI way.
thanks
Smart move... To assemble all the parts to put the Eaton M112 on your car is just not worth it unless you had access to a wrecked 03/04. There are a LOT of little things required. You'll save a LOT of time and money going with a kit that's specifically designed to fit your application.

U.M.