New car new project thread

RsStanG1987

I shaved all my pubes playing this game.
10 Year Member
Mar 13, 2004
Dupont PA
Picked up this 1 owner 89 Lx auto 140k bone stock right down to the plugwires. No major rust on this car just a little buble on the door. This car has been serviced at ford from day 1. Today im starting the modding by adding Eibach springs, 5-lug conversion, 97 gt wheels, Full exausht and some Halo headrests. I cant wait to start this game again. Next mods will include 5 speed conversion and gears. Heres a ****ty phone pic.
View attachment 228034

• Sponsors (?)

Sold it in october. I made 4 times what i had into it by parting it. one day i got in it and the seat was wet. Needless to say i lost my mind and 1 week later the roller was sold for more than i paid than the rest i just sold in parts.

The t-top weather stip kit is like $500 and they still dont seal right. I diddnt part the whole car i sold it as a roller no motor or trans. it left my house in better shape than i bought it. But it had other issues i never wanted to address. Pesky wiring issues and the fact that every harness and the fuel system in the car was hacked by the previous owner. The wet seat pushed me over the edge.