New Paint *pics

XXBULLETSXX

Mar 30, 2005
Kannapolis, NC
Back in January I was slightly rear ended which bumped me into the van in front of me. End result was both of my bumpers were totally scratched up and spider cracked.
Well I finally got around to getting the bumpers repainted and I thru in a couple of extra bucks to get this result. I love it, but it's a love it or hate it sort of paint scheme.

What do you all think?

img6894lm5.jpg

img6895sq9.jpg

I'll try to get some better pictures later.

Attachments

• img6894lm5.jpg
    img6894lm5.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 115
  • img6895sq9.jpg
    img6895sq9.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Sponsors (?)

d98gt said:
What did you end up paying? I agree with it being a liked or disliked scheme, though I like it :nice:(

The painter is a friend who goes to my church and hooked me up for $500. The black is so deep looking. There's a couple small flaws but with as many scratches that were fixed I'm really happy!

If anyone is thinking of getting their car painted in NC, I would highly recommend Ayres Auto Body in Concord, NC. Ask for Tim and tell them Matt sent you!

thats so weak. now i have to come up with another idea... no joke, was going to do a cinnimon red with black top..... sigh.... looks awesome.... as i thought it would.... whats worse is we are in the same state... so there is a CHANCE of being in the same area :) good stuff.

Torinalth

I think it looks pretty good. You should get some 5% tint next. That would make that look badass! Also, +1 for some smoked headlights.

What's under the car cover?? I've always gotta know when I see these things. It's just the same, when someone posts pics of a car, and they don't show any engine shots. Kinda like automotive blue balls.

Shiroelex said:
I think it looks pretty good. You should get some 5% tint next. That would make that look badass! Also, +1 for some smoked headlights.

What's under the car cover?? I've always gotta know when I see these things. It's just the same, when someone posts pics of a car, and they don't show any engine shots. Kinda like automotive blue balls.

:lol: :lol:

I'd assume that's his 66 fastback, but I may be wrong. Looks great man :nice: very unique