New Twist In The Fox Game?

• Sponsors (?)

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like it? Weird, I'm about as far from a purist as you'll find on the board lol.

As far as aftermarket bumpers go it's probably my favorite but I can't see picking it over the cobra bumper. I like my box cars boxy I guess. And splitters are cool until they eat a curb or a squirrel or a curb squirrel

I like the rear and would consider a purchase. Still not really sure I like the front enough to put it on my own car. My bumper is already low enough to eat curbs anyways lol

the first prototype is out of the mold and has been test fitted on his car...

Attachments

• 13434791_1120353174653838_1069862304889419135_n.jpg
    13434791_1120353174653838_1069862304889419135_n.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 13406724_1121017694587386_7705377766390369330_n.jpg
    13406724_1121017694587386_7705377766390369330_n.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 215
Reactions: 3 users
Wonder if it will look similar to Steadfastengineering's rear diffuser (see below). ( FYI the guy's car below is super clean, but don't ask him about his engine (stock) or sponsorships. He'll block you haha)
wizkhalila.jpg

I can't wait to see Maker's version, I like variety. @srtthis Do you know if it will be Carbon fiber or aluminum?

Wonder if it will look similar to Steadfastengineering's rear diffuser (see below). ( FYI the guy's car below is super clean, but don't ask him about his engine (stock) or sponsorships. He'll block you haha)
wizkhalila.jpg

I can't wait to see Maker's version, I like variety. @srtthis Do you know if it will be Carbon fiber or aluminum?
Is that the Whizkalooloo dude?

Is that the Whizkalooloo dude?

Yeah something like that.

I asked him what events do you run with that type of aero (NASA, SSCA, Auto X....even Texas Mile) and that type of wheel gap. He got offended and said its performance built. Oh cool, how much you are you pushing last I saw was the stock intake N/a, is it ported by Tmoss / NOS/ etc?

Answer 330-350......:crap: How?

Needless to say I got blocked for asking common questions and now looking forward to another maker of a rear diffuser because I'm not going to support a company who supports that guy.

Reactions: 1 user

I asked him what events do you run with that type of aero (NASA, SSCA, Auto X....even Texas Mile) and that type of wheel gap. He got offended and said its performance built. Oh cool, how much you are you pushing last I saw was the stock intake N/a, is it ported by Tmoss / NOS/ etc?

Needless to say I got blocked for asking common questions and now looking forward to another maker of a rear diffuser because I'm not going to support a company who supports that guy.

LOL, yeah I kinda figured he was an insta-hero. What's your handle on there? I'm the_hoopty_5.0

That guy is a kook. He took a fox, painted it flat black and took every tacky fad mod available and put it on his car. Right down to the horrendous stick on oversized tire letters. Good grief I hate those. Nothing performance about it other than sponsored bolt on garbage to get more hits on the net. Tacky thing to say, but it's true. Sue me. :shrug:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
That guy is a kook. He took a fox, painted it flat black and put every tacky fad mod available and put it on his car. Right down to the horrendous stick on oversized tire letters. Good grief I hate those. Nothing performance about it other than sponsored bolt on garbage to get more hits on the net. Tacky thing to say, but it's true. Sue me. :shrug:

Stance nation people smh, but I don't knock him for marketing to get free stuff. I mean if MM called said put our logo on your car for a grip box kit, best believe I would have that sticker on my car.

If Makers need a car to do fitment and free advertising on a car. Sign any of us up to help out the company that wants supply better parts and alternatives for our cars.

My problem is we as a community like to share information and help build a foundation in order to help each better our cars/brand. That guy sells out and doesn't support the community pool at all. Case and point try out MM because there products are great.....asked well did you see an improvement in times, feel, responsiveness, etc. They fit great and ride stiffened up....gtfo and that's not get the fox out :nono:

End my derailment there

@srtthis thanks and keep us updated.

I've actually been chatting with Jason (the owner) for a few weeks now. I mentioned to him during the rendering process that I loved the idea of the splitter, but it was too aggressive looking for my taste. He actually took my opinion to heart and shortened the prototype 1/2". The pictures he posted on his facebook and instagram look a lot better than the renderings, in my opinion. It's more subtle now. I do think the front splitter, side splitters, and rear diffuser would really look killer. I will probably be a customer. I'm honestly glad his products will be high end and expensive. It will keep them exclusive to only those crazy enough to put an $800 splitter on a fox.

He is working on the LX splitter next, so you LX guys should have something to look forward to soon!

Reactions: 3 users
@RacEoHolic330
Jason takes a lot of pride in his work! ive known about this for about a year now and to see all his hard work coming together is great, im very happy for him! ive known Jason for about 25 years or so now (we are both only 32 lol) and fox body mustangs is something he's always had a love for