No Your 4.6 Will Not Beat My Ls1!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey Young

Jan 12, 2014
There is an abundance of 4.6 SOHC mustangs in my area that think they can run with my ws6. Let me make it clear to all of you 4.6 SOHC owners. Your car will never be able to beat f bodies. You can mod your car, hell, you can boost your car. In the end the fbody will always destroy the 4.6 Mustang GT stock:stock and mods:mods. For the money you have to put into your car to keep up with fbodies, fbody owners can be making 500 hp with that same amount. Give up. Youll never win. Go buy a cobra and you still wont win mod for mod. An fbody with the same blower that the cobra has will eat a cobra. And as for the new mustangs and gt500s. Stock C7's is even 14 GT500s. Video proof >>>( https://www.youtube.com/watchv=yJzQSov9jeE&feature=youtube_gdata_player )
Yes thats a stock natural aspirated c7 running with a supercharged 2014 gt500 (fastest car ford makes).
Also if you have something to say about fbody interiors then your homo because thats easily fixable and only queefs buy cars for INTERIORS. RANT END.

P.s. I respect mustangs, just not cocky mustang owners. That is the only group this message applies to. If you respect all american muscle then I respect you :)

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.