Oklahoma

• Sponsors (?)

I live in Tulsa. Did you Mustang owners happen to see my post on midwest, about the Mustang show that my club is putting on September 12,13. If you would like some more information goto Midwest and it is under Mustang show in Oklahoma or visit our web site @ www.greencountryclassicmustangs.com we have a bunch of classes to choose from. You can print an entry form off our web site. Thanks and hope to see you out there. :nice:

Owasso - (Apprx. 10 miles North of Tulsa)

Vice-President of Green Country Classic Mustangs, a local club in Tulsa having there 24th Annual Car Show Sept. 12th and 13th at the Tulsa Marriott @ 71st and South Lewis. Visit the web site for other info. and registration forms. Hospitality Dinner for all who pre register before the show on the 12th. Lots of good food and dessert. (My favorite) Put this date on your calender and hope to see ya there.

Please look for me at the show and introduce yourself.

:spot:

I'm in oklahoma, I'm in deadhorse mustangs and just joined green country classic mustang club. I live north of tulsa small town of nowata..it sucks here :( probably moving to sand springs in a year :D I have a 74 mustang