Pic request: your stang on 17s

I smell ricer? because i have 18's with a full saleen bodykit? a Mclaren Benz SLR Paintjob and a frpp cobraR hood with Hid's dropped on h&r's/bilstein? LOL..let me put my car back to stock with your cool 17" stockers and remove my wing so I can be non-rice like you..hahaha i cant stop laughing:)

• Sponsors (?)

PonyboyIsaac said:
whatever man, alot of us here will disagree with u buddy.
DSC00429.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00425.jpg

your cars look clean and all buddy but it also looks like my sister's tahoe..unless 17inch and 4x4's is the new look?i dunno.?

Attachments

• DSC00429.jpg
    DSC00429.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC00425.jpg
    DSC00425.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00431.jpg
    DSC00431.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 76
mikestang_rear052406.jpg

mikestang_frontright.jpg

I agree that 17s are alittle too small.. but honestly, for the price difference between 17/18s for the rim and rubber, I'll stick with my 17s :)

my car is stock height, if i lower it, i know it'll look a lot better.

:eek:

not only is that an awesome idea to put satellite tv in your car to finally put to use the lcd's in your headrests, but you made a quarter panel install of it!

do you have a write up of this? im curious as to how u went about it!

:jester: thats such a funny pic with regards to the satellite, almost looke like it is on ur car

Attachments

• aaaa2.jpg
    aaaa2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 75
-=NightHawk=- said:
:eek:

not only is that an awesome idea to put satellite tv in your car to finally put to use the lcd's in your headrests, but you made a quarter panel install of it!

do you have a write up of this? im curious as to how u went about it!

:jester: thats such a funny pic with regards to the satellite, almost looke like it is on ur car

ummm thats not my car.. notice car in avatar??? :rlaugh:

Greensix said:

hey green six i juss ordered black fr500's 17x10x5 and 17x9. how do you like your wheels??? are you on any springs. i have the eibach pro kit and i was wondering if i should go lower but i wanna make sure i dont have any problems with rubbing. right now i have 18x9.5 all around and my fronts rub the inner fender.