Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

It has been my observation that most states on the gulf can produce said humidity. Last August I was actually wishing I was in Canada. That's delirium!

• Sponsors (?)

Out with the 4 banger getting ready for suspension and 351w image.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Hey Fred, it's been awhile! To answer your question yes. It wasn't a planned purchase as I tried hard to talk him into keeping it so he wouldn't have the same regret I did after selling the coupe. Plus admittedly, I do have some emotional attachment as I first spotted the car (on Curtis) then went and checked it out with him. It was one owner and had 41k miles at that time. Plus the memories from racing it in highschool as we often traded cars on weekends and at the track. Figured this was the closest I'd be able to get to my old car. I'll gladly sell it back to him when/if he decides he'd like it back. In the mean time there's a lot I've fixed and a lot that still needs addressed as it's mostly been sitting the past 10 years.

To answer Hoopy's question it's pretty basic. AFR 165's, GT40 intake, crower cam, and of course the common bolt ons. No additional plans other than drive it daily for now.

One more from earlier, needs tailpipes soon.
506FCD0A-A436-4921-A80A-EC10E4EB1ED6_zpsuegcbbc6.jpg

Reactions: 5 users