posting pics

• Sponsors (?)

D.Hearne said:
Anyone else have problems posting pics here ? I just ran across my old pics of the 67-427 fastback, scanned them into the computer, but they won't load here. :shrug:

I dont think ive had a problem lately with posting pics, if ya want try sending them to me and i will post them for you. You still have my email?

Or try putting them in "My Garage" :shrug:

crushnut said:
I dont think ive had a problem lately with posting pics, if ya want try sending them to me and i will post them for you. You still have my email?

Or try putting them in "My Garage" :shrug:
Send me your email again, in case I can't find it, and I'll send em. :nice: Tried posting again last week and nothing happened----- again.

A few for now....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• frontend2.jpg
    frontend2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 226
  • sideview.jpg
    sideview.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 217
67GTA-FB429 said:
That is sweet, Hearne. I like the 67 hiding as a 69 look and the double stack air cleaner!!

Was the single oval not flowing enough? How did you decide that?
With the single filter, the carb choke housings almost touched the air cleaner top, so that was the main reason behind the doubled filters and the oval hole in the hood covered by the Boss 9 scoop.I saw recently that Ford now sells a taller oval filter. I don't think they were available back in the 80's. The shorter ones were, I used to order them from the local dealer. Thanks for the complements on the "67 Mach I " look :D Hated to sell her but needed the money to buy a new 89 Ranger ( my present V8 powered one :D ) Oh and in case y'all are wondering about the 4 year old in the pics, he's now my 18 year old now , that's going to UTI next year :nice: Even back then, he'd crawl up in the engine bay to "work" on it :D He also got a thrill out of the dead-stop clutch dumping , tire frying starts :D

Hey! I remember that car!!:nice: :D Cool pics! Wish I woulda taken more (or 1!) of my car at that time....:nonono:

Hey Hearne, look what I did on the 'Shelby parts score thread!!:D :p
Bill should be getting a block to redo in a few months!!:nice:

Did you see the new Car Craft? Mustang just like Castania's!

Maniac!:banana: