Procharger power pipe

• Sponsors (?)

Consider I bought a UPR Power Pipe made out of plastic for $105. The AFM is polished and only $24 more, I would have bought the AFM hands down. Get it, buy it now.

cb0f5169.jpg

Attachments

• cb0f5169.jpg
    cb0f5169.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 151
The AFM pipe works well and at $124 for the Procharger pipe its a good deal. Where do you have your IAT sensor located Dan?

The UPR pipe above only works for pass mount set-ups Vortech and Paxton, and at under $120 is a great deal since the AFM unit is near double at $230, and I have found the UPR doesnt get as hot being made out of the plastic.

The AFM pipe works well and at $124 for the Procharger pipe its a good deal. Where do you have your IAT sensor located Dan?

The UPR pipe above only works for pass mount set-ups Vortech and Paxton, and at under $120 is a great deal since the AFM unit is near double at $230, and I have found the UPR doesnt get as hot being made out of the plastic.

Hi Rick,

The IAT is in the last intercooler pipe about 16" away from the throttle body. Procharger has a bung welded into the IC tubing for this sensor.

I spoke with one of the tech's at AFM regarding this power pipe. They mentioned that they don't think there will be enough clearance with a cobra R hood with a 3" raise, which mostly occurs in the center. Therefore, I'm not certain what hood they recommend. hmm