Ran into Sadie's previous owner

t_chelle16

Keeper of the closet key
Founding Member
May 8, 2002
Knob Noster, Mo.
He's really into skateboarding and apparently he goes to the new skate park behind my house almost every day. He's seen Sadie in the driveway and wasn't sure if I actually lived there or if I'd sold her. Today he happened to drive by when I was in the front yard so we chatted for a little while. He was wondering how my progress was and is still eager to see her get fixed up (now I feel bad for neglecting her for the past few months). I think it's cool that out of all the cars that have passed through his hands, he still wants to check up on Sadie & me.

And FWIW, he's NOT the idiot PO that did all that stupid stuff to Sadie.

-Chelle

• Sponsors (?)

sounds cool, but i think he is more interested in you than sadie, i know i would be if you bought one of my cars. checking up on the car would just be an excuse to see you:D:D:D:D:D:D

65stanger said:
Cool.
I haven't seen or heard from sally's PO (my idiot brother) in over a year!
I am making a little progress on sally.....I managed to pull her engine out last Tuesday.....but I haven't done anything since, as I had to go out of town and just got back. :(
I actually went out and did a little work on Sadie this morning. :banana: I patched the last of the holes under the rear seat (my patches aren't all that pretty, but they're better than gaping holes). Now I need to patch a hole in the inner wheel housing, try to clean out the cowl as best as I can from under the dash, and I should be ready to crack open the can of POR15. Of course I'm at the mercy of the weather so it will probably end up taking longer than I expect to get all that done.

-Chelle

t_chelle16 said:
I actually went out and did a little work on Sadie this morning. :banana: I patched the last of the holes under the rear seat (my patches aren't all that pretty, but they're better than gaping holes). Now I need to patch a hole in the inner wheel housing, try to clean out the cowl as best as I can from under the dash, and I should be ready to crack open the can of POR15. Of course I'm at the mercy of the weather so it will probably end up taking longer than I expect to get all that done.

-Chelle
COOL! :nice:
I bought a new "toy" today....a Craftsman 15 gal., 3 h.p., 150 max psi AIR COMPRESSOR!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Spiffy! We used to have a really huge air compressor, but we moved and had to sell it. Now we just have a little tiny one (5 gallons I think), but it's enough to work our nail gun and a few other things.

-Chelle

t_chelle16 said:
Spiffy! We used to have a really huge air compressor, but we moved and had to sell it. Now we just have a little tiny one (5 gallons I think), but it's enough to work our nail gun and a few other things.

-Chelle
Ya...this one will be operating my paint gun, and a friend of mine has a blaster attachment I'll be using to sandblast misc. parts, sections of frame etc., etc......

rbohm said:
sounds cool, but i think he is more interested in you than sadie, i know i would be if you bought one of my cars. checking up on the car would just be an excuse to see you:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nice shot, man that was passably smooth (if pretty doggone obvious). Unfortunately, Chelle's been so inundated with passes from the leghumpers around here; I'm not sure she even noticed.

Still Dreamin'

pabear89 said:
:rlaugh: :rlaugh:
:rolleyes: Where's the Dam monkey with my Gun,
He is supposed to be watching out for those Pests.

PB

I think I saw him and his buddy attempting to guard gp001's 3cylinder-6speed Stang (or is that 6cylinder-3speed :shrug: ). Oh, wait a minute.... if I remember correctly, the monkeys met an unfortunate end due to an errant round (or couple cylinders of rounds) from an old S&W .44 being sighted-in just east of the Colorado River along the Mexican Border. Were you waiting for him to return? Sorry, man :nonono:

skywalker said:
That's more than sad...

Yes, it's sad, but true. Don't know how she puts up with it; must be a saint...

EDIT: Then there's the guys - young and old - that hijack her threads! :D

Still Dreamin'

StangDreamin' said:
Nice shot, man that was passably smooth (if pretty doggone obvious). Unfortunately, Chelle's been so inundated with passes from the leghumpers around here; I'm not sure she even noticed.

Still Dreamin'

hey, always pay a lady a compliment when you get the chance. especially if it is chelle :D :D :D :D

t_chelle16 said:
Boy, this thread went downhill quick.

-Chelle

Well, what did you expect? It's getting on to summer; weather's getting hotter, the Gutter's starting to smell funny, I can't keep the bromine level correct in the Jacuzzi; and there haven't been any whippersnappers about for us to kick around recently! :shrug:

Ah, well. Guess I'll just go hunt down Deanna's old "Post Your Picture" thread. It always creates a warm spot in my heart. :) :D

Still Dreamin'