Rehashing The Re-hash

Yeah, I read that thanks. I just don't understand why they gave me all that junk in the kit unless they didn't want it used...
IRLZ 44 Transistor, 100 ohm resistor 10k ohm resistor, IN4002 diode.
You would need all of that to build this circuit in the proto area..... since you are reusing the IGBT circuit (which would normally be used for ignition if you were tfi.) most of this circuit is already built....
the 100ohm is between j11 and ignin... The IRLZ isn't used because the IGTB has a TIP120 already. there is already a 10k resistor in place at R43..... and you will be using the diode....

you only had the placement of the 10k resistor wrong..... if you want you can place it tapped into the IGNIN pin over to the R43.. this will help with flyback

• Sponsors (?)

You would need all of that to build this circuit in the proto area..... since you are reusing the IGBT circuit (which would normally be used for ignition if you were tfi.) most of this circuit is already built....
the 100ohm is between j11 and ignin... The IRLZ isn't used because the IGTB has a TIP120 already. there is already a 10k resistor in place at R43..... and you will be using the diode....

you only had the placement of the 10k resistor wrong..... if you want you can place it tapped into the IGNIN pin over to the R43.. this will help with flyback
But I don't got no R43,....My build said it was ommitable as I didn't need a coil driver circuit with EDIS.

But I don't got no R43,....My build said it was ommitable as I didn't need a coil driver circuit with EDIS.
OK the bottom of R43 is taken to ground. test this first.
NM found the trace diagram.... place a piece of jumper wire across R43....
looking at the new specs from the newest manual... you will need a 1kohm 1/3 watt resistor to replace the 100ohm you currently have installed.

Last edited:
So i skimmed through here. Who holds the record of fastest banned? Should i go and post the pics of the 86 coupe my buddy is doing with the toyota in it ? I think that will really get them going .

Reactions: 5 users
This was for you guys.

The set up

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    986.7 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: 1 user