starting spring low

TOOLOW91

If you're the village idiot what's that make me?
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
S.I.NY
went to the track friday night ran crappy but had a great time but today i did ball joints tie rods and sway bar end links.....and the h&r's

rear done
IMG_0053.jpg

finished

IMG_0054.jpg
:D

• Sponsors (?)

night shifter- thanks man thats my next move as well as wheels and then i want to start building the motor atleast the bottom end this way i can boost later on

03 true blue- thanks for the compliments, the reason i went through the crucial front end parts was because they were never changed in 123k except for the shocks and struts i did in dec. so the front end made some noise while turning and the boots on my ball joints were all torn so it was only a matter of time before i ended up with them being totally dry and shot so i did it for reassurance and let me tell you the car it totally tight no squeaks no noises it feels solid. just needs subframes.

03 true blue- thanks for the compliments, the reason i went through the crucial front end parts was because they were never changed in 123k except for the shocks and struts i did in dec. so the front end made some noise while turning and the boots on my ball joints were all torn so it was only a matter of time before i ended up with them being totally dry and shot so i did it for reassurance and let me tell you the car it totally tight no squeaks no noises it feels solid. just needs subframes.

Ok man sounds good, glad it worked out for you. I guess if I ever get to lowering my car I will look into doing that.. My cars steering seems to be fine and the only bothersome thing is when i turn the wheel all the way to the right in the morning while I back out of the driveway it clicks then it doesnt do it again for the rest of the day..:scratch:

btw do you mind me asking how much it cost for all the new parts?

orderd the ball joints tie rods inner and outers off rock auto and i think it was close to 300 or a little more , the sway bar links i got for free from a friend who sold his and the springs were 275 i think from american muscle. and that click do u feel the wheel move with the click if so it could be ball joints and on an extreme angle there moving around inside thats what happends when they wear

No I dont feel the steering wheel move at all when it does click. Its rather odd but its not annoying enough for me to loose sleep about it yet. Im guessing its the tierod thats wearing out bc my dads 05 GT had a noticeable click when he turned his left and the dealer told us the tierod had worn out...