Supercharged 306 - 481 rwhp for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo1980

May 18, 2008
Hey folks,
I’ve decided to sell my beloved supercharged 306 to help fund a build I’m looking to do…probably going to do a 408 or 418…haven’t totally decided yet.
Here are the details:
302 block is original to the car, it came out of my 1993 LX Hatch (VIN: 1FACP41E9PF55539)
7k miles on the built motor with 86k total miles on the car
Professionally built 306 (Have all receipts for parts/work)
Machine work to the block performed at Carolinas Auto Machine, INC (have all receipts/documentation $1207.87 in machine work alone)
Fully forged & internally balanced rotating assembly: Eagle crank, rods & pistons purchased from Atlantic Racing in Charlotte, NC (part number ESP306P)
Vortech S-Trim supercharger (makes 11 psi boost, have a larger pulley as well) purchased from Summit racing (part number VOR-4FA218-040S $2989)
AFR 165 heads purchased from Atlantic Racing (part number AFR1400)
Comp Cams Blower Cam
Trick Flow upper & lower intake (both are ceramic coated as well as the valve covers)
Ceramic coated shorty headers with locking header bolts
Clevite bearings, Felpro gaskets, ARP fasteners
Moroso 7 qt oil pan (part number MOR20511)
Girdle
Windage Tray
Any interested buyer will be allowed to drive my car if the motor is still installed at the time of purchase, I will allow a full tech inspection prior to purchase (leak down test, etc)
Motor made 500.1 rwhp & 454.2 lb/ft at the tires before catalytic converters were installed, made 481.26 rwhp after the cats were installed (have dyno sheets)
I will attempt to upload some pics of the motor & a link to a digital video of the motor idling, driving the car, etc.
I drive the car on the weekends or sometimes to work, never been on the track so I don’t have any ¼ mile times??? I would guess it could go 11 maybe high 10 seconds???
Price: $4995 FIRM
Feel free to email me at [email protected] & I’ll email pics, etc.
Thanks,
Jim
C: 404 808 2494

Jimbo135

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.