The Dreamsicle Stang

Adverse2Change

Aug 21, 2003
Raleigh, NC

Cruisin' by the ford dealer when I spotted this beauty. The picture doesn't capture the true color of the car (alas I am no photographer). It really resembles a dreamsicle... I love it!!! Contemplating a trade in for it.... :D

• Sponsors (?)

I saw 2 of those today at the local Ford dealer, one was a V6 and the other a GT. The GT had the fake hoodscoop thing. I'd yank it off and put in the shaker from the Mach 1, if it were mine. But yeah, that is a nice color.. it really stands out a lot, even on a cloudy day. (like today was here.) Seeing those almost made up for the fact that they had no '07 Mustang brochures. :mad: :mad:

I saw that a couple weeks ago in the grocery store parking lot it was a 07 GT and the owner was a 17 year old highschool girl...she knows nothing about that car...it was also a automatic...and she even thought my car was badass im like this girl has no idea in what she has

02ponypackage said:
I saw that a couple weeks ago in the grocery store parking lot it was a 07 GT and the owner was a 17 year old highschool girl...she knows nothing about that car...it was also a automatic...and she even thought my car was badass im like this girl has no idea in what she has

Better than her not knowing anything about a Civic and thinking those are cool.