Build Thread The Hoopty Chronicles - New House, New garage, New Car?

• Sponsors (?)

Emotes don't work for me even on my PC, @Noobz347 , what's up with that? How are people to know that I'm joking when I tell them I hate them? lol

We're aware of it and it's one of the things that's being looked at. All the smileys are still there. :puke: :bang: :rolleyes: etc... For whatever reason though, the drop-down menu in the template isn't working right.

I may put up a legend in the meantime. Will see how much of a pain in the ass it will be to find first.

We're aware of it and it's one of the things that's being looked at. All the smileys are still there. :puke: :bang: :rolleyes: etc... For whatever reason though, the drop-down menu in the template isn't working right.

I may put up a legend in the meantime. Will see how much of a pain in the ass it will be to find first.

Can I respectfully suggest we get rid of this toggle thingy?

That looks okey dokie, man. Have you decided on a paint yet? That is gray primer I'm seeing, right?
Oh yeah, primer in the pics for now.

Haven't decided on the paint yet. I know that O'reilly sells color match paint by auto mfgr. so I want to go check that out first. @TexasFireman used it on his coupe. maybe he will see the tag and post a few pics because it came out REALLY nice.

Reactions: 1 user
Gonna try and get it wrapped up this weekend and back on the road for next week. Tonight, I am going to spend some time on the shock towers and maybe the top of the core support.

8mQ1NI.jpg
li4etG.jpg
F6paTs.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Good work, That looks really good, I'm glad you found something that worked out so well.
Not sure if serious or....

On another note, I ordered a box of B stock 3.5" mild steel mandrel bends for $50 shipped. Going to make my own power pipe. Probably going to make 2 if anyone else is interested. Got a buddy that does some fantastic powder coating.

Not sure if serious or....

On another note, I ordered a box of B stock 3.5" mild steel mandrel bends for $50 shipped. Going to make my own power pipe. Probably going to make 2 if anyone else is interested. Got a buddy that does some fantastic powder coating.
If i hadn't blown my motor up i might have been.