The universal answer to any tech question on Stanget is...

• Sponsors (?)

I thought the answer was "Use the search feature"

which still needs to be modified to accept single character searches

CobraRed_96_GT said:
Yeah, the only thing to fear is the $250 for real gears the $79.99 for master installer kit, and the $300-350 for installation or 5 hours of work:nice: i can't hate tho im looking for a good deal for 4.10's as we speak.

its more like $180 for the gears $50 for installer kit, $$$(to each there own) for tuner, speedcal or actual speedo gear....... and free for the install :banana: casue i installed my own gears

Which tire, gear, cai, repair shop, online vendor, manufacturer, exhaust, and the classic; "I have $x amount of dollars and how can I best spend it?"

But there ain't no thread like an oil thread, except maybe a pully thread :rlaugh:

:rlaugh: All very funny....but I guess we have steered a little away from the best tech answers and more towards best tech questions.

I wonder how many of Tom's tech replies have included the words "use the search"

DocG2828 said:
Wait....wait....wait......should I put the stops in my MGW even though the manufacturer recommends I do not?

:shrug: that one is kinda funny b/c i did 2k worth of damage by not having the stops in, and since i put them in i have done $0 in damage. i might get flamed for it but i will always install the stops from now on. if they are put in properly they cant do any damage, they'll just save you from a bent fork!

SaleenGT2001 said:
:shrug: that one is kinda funny b/c i did 2k worth of damage by not having the stops in, and since i put them in i have done $0 in damage. i might get flamed for it but i will always install the stops from now on. if they are put in properly they cant do any damage, they'll just save you from a bent fork!

um some one screwed you over because Tremec says NOT TO

I dunno, the Seafoam thread is long enough to give all the CAI, gear, and exhaust threads a run for their money.

But at least its all crammed into one many multi page thread.