Thoughts and opinions on 1993 Cobra ...

• Sponsors (?)

Due to Kabuki_notch, I am seriously considering selling / trading my coupe in on a black '93 cobra from Tampa. Only issue I have is that I'd have to make a trip down there to view it before driving/shipping it back. I love the Cobra's! I'll start my own thread, though, to see what people think. ;)

~Jeff

RsStanG1987 said:
My old boss had one that he was supposed to sell me but he wrapped it arund a pole doing 75.. :nonono: he now drives a ranger..
ohh no i remember you telling us about that...

I would trade my car for a teal cobra with black int. w under 15k miles :drool:

bottlfed92 said:
Due to Kabuki_notch, I am seriously considering selling / trading my coupe in on a black '93 cobra from Tampa. Only issue I have is that I'd have to make a trip down there to view it before driving/shipping it back. I love the Cobra's! I'll start my own thread, though, to see what people think. ;)

~Jeff

Nah, find another one! I'm not convinced that the new paint job from maaco on that car is of great quality. Definately not up to the standards that you are going to want!!!!

There are plenty other 93's out there. Find another one :nice:

Bullitt #3067 said:
You already have an awesome fox! Better than any 1993 cobra. What you need to add to your garage is a sleek True Blue Bullitt :nice: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

:rlaugh: Thanks ..... but I KNOW I couldn't afford to buy your car. I have always loved the 93 cobras, even before I got mine. Maybe not today, but someday, I am going to get a low mileage teal 93 cobra ...... :)

Bullitt #3067 said:
Nah, find another one! I'm not convinced that the new paint job from maaco on that car is of great quality. Definately not up to the standards that you are going to want!!!!

There are plenty other 93's out there. Find another one :nice:

I hate to say it. But, I think I'm starting to lean the other way on htis Cobra. The paint and the high mileage (125,000 miles) is really scaring me away.
On a 'BULLITT' note....I'd love to own your car, Dale. That thing is more pristine and sexy than pristine and sexy. :D My pocket book couldn't afford it. :nice:
I have a nice little offer locally to buy my car outright. At this point, without anything in mind, I may hold off, considering I don't have to sell it. :shrug: When somebody has seen the car in person and still wants it, I'll consider. But damn...I want a cobra. LOL. Again, I may have to settle for my coupe for now:rolleyes: :D :canada: .
By the way....Thanks for the post on SVT, Kabuki.

~Jeff

tunedin302 said:
There is no such thing as "settling" when it comes to your car :hail2: Would hate to see you ditch the notch :nono:

Thanks Matt...The more I look at 'the spread' and email pics to potential buyers, the more I kick myself in the a$$. Anything's 'FOR SALE' to a point. Once again, I think 'I'm off the wagon' as far as selling it goes. Unless of course someone loves my car so much, they want to trade it for their low mile 93 Cobra. ;)
:shrug: :nice:

~Jeff