V3 Almost!

• Sponsors (?)

Snow performance or aem is good too

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate
Ok been gone for a while tried to block my pain!

Im booked in with the other tuner i was talking about,very nice guy spent a lot of time going over stuff with me so im optimistic..

I have a snow methanal kit on route...wanted to ask you guys what washer fluid i should use?...brand?....i know the boost juice is better but i want it tuned with stuff ready available locally?

Ok been gone for a while tried to block my pain!

Im booked in with the other tuner i was talking about,very nice guy spent a lot of time going over stuff with me so im optimistic..

I have a snow methanal kit on route...wanted to ask you guys what washer fluid i should use?...brand?....i know the boost juice is better but i want it tuned with stuff ready available locally?
From what I remember you needed to use blue no name washer fluid nothing special .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 user
From what I remember you needed to use blue no name washer fluid nothing special .

Ok,reason i asked was from what i read you need to stay away from the ones with detergents?....just wanted to know what ppl here have been using with success.

Hey guys,instructions so to install nozzle within 6" or throttle plate at a 90deg angle to the direction of airflow?

This is 6" from throttle plate?....does that seem right?
33366016-05B9-4574-95A0-0035BC589F49.jpg
Or
9271BF8D-4F8B-4BF5-AF74-9BCDAC77674A.jpg

Either will work fine you could (in theory) remove and tap the vacuum elbow on the tb, of course only if this activates at WOT. If too close to the tb the water will condense on a partially open plate.
Just food for thought

Last edited:
Snow kit installed!.....

One thing im curious about?....i did the checks snow says to do,and that involes puting straight power to the pump,when i was purging the system,about half the container was emptied.what i want to know is,i know the boost switch turns on at a certain level,but how is the spray regulated amount wise?....they say its a fine mist but not the case with straight power,it emptied half the container in less than a minute?

They spray nozzle should have a gpm rating I would think.
Well i got 500rwhp last time with 9-10psi before my headgasket blew with the other idiot,i would think now with this kit i should be able to get 450-500 rwhp safley,i went with their biggest nozzle for now,rated for 475-600rwhp,says 625 ml/min,ill let the tuner decide

Well i got 500rwhp last time with 9-10psi before my headgasket blew with the other idiot,i would think now with this kit i should be able to get 450-500 rwhp safley,i went with their biggest nozzle for now,rated for 475-600rwhp,says 625 ml/min,ill let the tuner decide
There should be a ml/min calculator somewhere on the interwebz that you can reference off of. It would suckered to get to the dyno and have way too much meth

There should be a ml/min calculator somewhere on the interwebz that you can reference off of. It would suckered to get to the dyno and have way too much meth
Tuner told me to use the 625ml/min,so im hoping my car will be around the 500 mark..:poo:ty thing is i got bumped until next weekend!
And i bought 6 jugs of methyl hydrate from canadian tire,they were looking at me funny....lol,glad i can mix it myself though,going to mix 50/50 by volume to make it easy