V3 Install Under Way Finally

I'm struggling to make 250 hp and this guy has to move S Trims out of the way to a clear spot on his work bench.

The distribution of HP in this country... :nonono:

sk52f.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
  • Sponsors (?)

It's been my 23rd wedding anniversary weekend so car work was a bit bogged down. She's really cool with cars but if I could get her to hang out in the garage with me....who knows? Any tips on that would be appreciated.

Meanwhile, I got the SCT chip installed and the PLX module for the boost gauge. Still waiting on the injectors but the 933-4FA018-022 crank pulley came in. I was wondering what the depth dimensions were before I ordered it but I could not find them online. So, here they are.

The stock pulley is only slightly shallower by about 3/16".

P1030012.jpg

The diameter is obviously bigger and should yield some extra boost.

P1030011.jpg

Overall height of the 933-4FA018-022 is 4 9/16".

P1030015.jpg

Close up

P1030014.jpg

Last edited:
It's been my 23rd wedding anniversary weekend so car work was a bit bogged down. She's really cool with cars but if I could get her to hang out in the garage with me....who knows? Any tips on that would be appreciated.

Meanwhile, I got the SCT chip installed and the PLX module for the boost gauge. Still waiting on the injectors but the 933-4FA018-022 crank pulley came in. I was wondering what the depth dimensions were before I ordered it but I could not find them online. So, here they are.

The stock pulley is only slightly shallower by about 3/16".

P1030012.jpg

The diameter is obviously bigger and should yield some extra boost.

P1030011.jpg

Overall height of the 933-4FA018-022 is 4 9/16".

P1030015.jpg

Close up

P1030014.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Lol! Mines not as straight forward as yours it's all custom brackets, and also a PD m90 sc. So I'm having all kinds of fun!!:D

My newest problem is getting off the line at the track, what I thought was tire spin is the torque this thing puts down. The 275 nittos won't break free so I'm pushing right thru the clutch. Car won't move till I get into third, just hits the limiter and accelerates.

Reactions: 1 user
Lol! Mines not as straight forward as yours it's all custom brackets, and also a PD m90 sc. So I'm having all kinds of fun!!:D

My newest problem is getting off the line at the track, what I thought was tire spin is the torque this thing puts down. The 275 nittos won't break free so I'm pushing right thru the clutch. Car won't move till I get into third, just hits the limiter and accelerates.

Put a bunch of bricks in the back.

Curb weight of 91 gt convertible 3275.
Add an extra battery, custom fiberglass speaker enclosure that takes up the back seat, subs amps speakers. Ect ect. And me.
Comes up to around 3800 lbs.
Unless my curb weight info off the interWeb is wrong.

Go to a scrap yard and pull on the scale....always works for me to get an accurate weight. Lol. Seriously, thats what I do...1989 mustang gt Vert...custom system in back seat area 10 point cage fiberglass fenders hood and trunk...3160lbs .

Go to a scrap yard and pull on the scale....always works for me to get an accurate weight. Lol. Seriously, thats what I do...1989 mustang gt Vert...custom system in back seat area 10 point cage fiberglass fenders hood and trunk...3160lbs .
What do you tell them when you roll up to the station? lol, just checking the weight of my car, good day sir!

Yup...the first time I went with a bunch of scrap on my trailer. Rolled on the scales dropped my load of metal, went back on the scale, and noted my truck and trailer weight. I picked up my mustang with the same trailer. Now, I knew exactly how heavy my car was. He asked if I was scrapping the car. If you're worried about it throw some metal in the trunk and make it legit....either way you find out how fat it is. [emoji106]