What Exactly To Do To Get Into Low 13's

• Sponsors (?)

I'm 47 :), I have 2 other daily drivers, I wanted a "toy".
My car never had a/c... as a matter of fact the only option was 6 speaker audio with equalizer.
Mine is fun to drive here 9 months of the year... but forget about summer with no a/c.

Im 44 and i also have a few dailys....so i know what you mean...I actually play around more with my 300 srt8 lately then the mustang...the modern cars are easy to get fast since they come with over 400 HP already....lol...

I'm going to make a run at 11's with E7's n/a, 306, full weight street car, then add n2o and see what happens.
Only been to the track once with this combo and went 110mph in 2000+ d/a (don't recall exact d/a) short shifting at 5000rpm... combo wants 7200rpm. It will be a challenge, which is what I was looking for.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm going to make a run at 11's with E7's n/a, 306, full weight street car, then add n2o and see what happens.
Only been to the track once with this combo and went 110mph in 2000+ d/a (don't recall exact d/a) short shifting at 5000rpm... combo wants 7200rpm. It will be a challenge, which is what I was looking for.
Talking to my cam designer and local tuner they both say I should trap around 114 and if it hooks/I can drive(lol) it should bust 11.90's n/a and close to full weight

Mine should trap 114 too... according to models/design. I think I may need larger MAM, straight through mufflers and 4.56's to get there.
As it sits now, there is probably 2mph or better just in my driving... LOL!
Back when I used to frequent the track, I went 104mph (same car, stock motor, 232hp) with 100 less hp... doesn't say much about my current skills does it?