What Is The Best Throttle Body Size For Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

The 5spd swap isn't that hard and swapping pedals sounds harder than it actually is.
I haven't tried it just been told that it was a PITA to do, I don't think I want to be crawling under the dash to get at them now either, I had back surgery a few years ago and don't twist like I used to. :( Maybe my next Mustang will be a 5 speed, I got the AOD because I tried teaching my ex how to drive a stick and that didn't go so well, truthfully she wasn't that good with an automatic either!

Hopefully we have got past the things I COULD do to go faster and can just stick with the TB question now. Does anyone have a pic of how they modified a 94-95 TB to fit on a Fox without an adapter? I think I will get a TB off a 94-95 Mustang this weekend and if it is only $24 I will try cutting off the flange to see how it works. What is the BEST way to cut it off, hacksaw, die-grinder or what? I will try this and if it doesn't work I will get another along with an adapter plate.

Hopefully we have got past the things I COULD do to go faster and can just stick with the TB question now. Does anyone have a pic of how they modified a 94-95 TB to fit on a Fox without an adapter? I think I will get a TB off a 94-95 Mustang this weekend and if it is only $24 I will try cutting off the flange to see how it works. What is the BEST way to cut it off, hacksaw, die-grinder or what? I will try this and if it doesn't work I will get another along with an adapter plate.

From JR's post above:

maf[1].gif

http://www.kustomz.com/components.html

Gears, Boost, Roast.
WTF does that have to do with my throttle body question? Why is it that I am trying to find the best TB for my motor and so many just want to tell me to do something completely different? I don't want a Turbo, I Don't want a supercharger, I Don't want Nitrous, I Don't want different heads, I Don't want a bigger motor, I Don't want an LS1, I just want to get the most out of what I have now.

WTF does that have to do with my throttle body question? Why is it that I am trying to find the best TB for my motor and so many just want to tell me to do something completely different? I don't want a Turbo, I Don't want a supercharger, I Don't want Nitrous, I Don't want different heads, I Don't want a bigger motor, I Don't want an LS1, I just want to get the most out of what I have now.

That's the adapter that you need for the throttle body that you asked about.

WOW, an adapter, Seen that already!!!!! I asked for pics of how it was done WITHOUT an adapter!

How about I just close the thread and you go somewhere else?

I'm sorry that the service you're getting from a public forum is not up to your standards.

Is everyone this uptight on Fridays? This is the talk section, is it not?

Your question has been answered several times and all the info you need is in this thread.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.