interior trim

  1. Yyhoop

    WTB/Trade Looking for a pair of rear interior qtr panels 91 Vert

    Looking for a pair of these if they are out there anywhere. 91 Vert
  2. F

    Interior Restore Question

    Hi, I have the 89w/ GT3 body, I need to replace one of my armrests. My interior trim code says "DA", which I read a D for cloth/vinyl seats, and A for Titanium - but the only '89 arm rests I can find are the "smoke gray" color - which looks correct, but it's a different color code than the...
  3. N

    Plastic panel under the knee bolster on 2009 Mustang V6 4.0

    So I have a 2009 Mustang V6 4.0 and I am missing the plastic panel that goes under the knee bolster that would cover all the cables on the driver side and the plastic panel that goes under the glove compartment that covers all the cables on the passenger side and I am having a hard time figuring...
  4. FordDawg88

    Interior and Upholstery 1985 Mustang LX hatchback trim question

    Does anyone know where I can get the rear hatchback interior trim panels for my car? I have the side panels where the rear speakers go but I cannot find the panels that connect to them. None of the local salvage yards have anything and I’m trying to restore this car to factory looking specs. I...