Mach 1 '0 and '04 owners, how many miles per gallon does your Mach 1 get?

Uh, I suspect he didn't actually mean using the entire 15.7 gallon capacity of the tank when he posted "....and 278 miles on a tank of gas". Would have to know how many gallons was used, but 27.5 running 75-80 mph is just a "little" on the optimistic side.

Uh, he posted "278 miles on a tank of gas," did he not?

Uh, here in the real world a tank of gas is whatever amount I use between fill-ups.

Uh, here's a guaranteed way to increase gas mileage by 15.5% - put 4.10 gears in a '03-'04 Mach 1.

Maybe you're a little S L O W..........

Give Me TP said:
Uh, here in the real world a tank of gas is whatever amount I use between fill-ups.
So if you use 5 gallons and then fill up, you just used a tank of gas? Sorry, a tank of gas means A TANK OF GAS. Not half a tank, not three quarters of a tank, but a TANK.

Give Me TP said:
Uh, here's a guaranteed way to increase gas mileage by 15.5% - put 4.10 gears in a '03-'04 Mach 1.
Are you kidding me? How old are you? Are you even 21?

Give Me TP said:
WTF are you, a ghey pedophile? or just a harmless douchebag?

Either way, yoo're definately a TOOL easily smacked around
I gathered from your posts that you're a very young and immature little person. You have confirmed it. Perhaps you should spend more time posing your Star Wars figures or other fantasy role playing.

You were owned, now get over it!!!!!

Give Me TP said:
Like you for instance, TOOL?

Post a real argument next time, TOOL, not some (fantasy, as you say) mileage "calculation" that you pathetically think is impressive. Hint: it's not, TOOL
Do you often find yourself ranting for no apparent reason?

I've never checked my mileage, but I can go one week on a tank. I fill up on Tuesdays when 7-11 prices max-grade at mid-grade price. I really don't care what my gas mileage is, as long as it goes fast

I do think I'm in need of a slight tune adjustment. Been thinking about a Predator

I run synthetic now, with K&N, and Octane92 is the best I can get around here. I'm hoping that there is a Diablo download for that; otherwise, a Predator is not going to be worth the $.