05-2011 Mustang Cervini's Tail Lamp Conversion Group Buy!!!

Mar 12, 2009
Cervini's Auto Designs is offering a group buy on our NEW 05-09 and 10-11 Mustang Cervini Tail Lights. This is a limited time offer so please send me a PM or give me a call directly 1-800-488-6057 ext 225. Offer ends 7/31/10.

05-09 Mustang Tail Lamp conversion will include:

• D.O.T approved Tail Lights
• High Intensity LED Bulbs
• Built-in Sequential turn signals
• Trunk Filler
• Cervini Tail Lights are covered by a 3 year warranty

• Normal Retail $599.00
Group Buy Price $479.00

10-11 Mustang Tail Lamp conversion will include:

• Trunk Filler
• Duck Tail Wing
• One piece Rear Bumper
• Tail Lights are covered by a 3 year warranty

• Normal Retail $1,899.00
Group Buy Price $1,499.00

*2010-11 Mustang Pictured

Click Here for more information and to view a demo!

This is our official Rear 3/4 Photo of the 2010-11 Mustang Tail Light Conversion! Sorry for the delay in getting this posted for everyone! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Cervini's Auto Designs is offering a group buy on our NEW 05-09 and 10-11 Mustang Cervini Tail Lights. This is a limited time offer so please send me a PM or give me a call directly 1-800-488-6057 ext 225. Offer ends 7/31/10.

05-09 Mustang Tail Lamp conversion will include:

• Trunk Filler
• Cervini Tail Lights are covered by a 3 year warranty

• Normal Retail $599.00
Group Buy Price $479.00

10-11 Mustang Tail Lamp conversion will include:

• Trunk Filler
• Duck Tail Wing
• One piece Rear Bumper
• Tail Lights are covered by a 3 year warranty

• Normal Retail $1,899.00
Group Buy Price $1,499.00

*2010-11 Mustang Pictured

Click Here for more information and to view a demo!

I really like i..but I gotta see more pictures on an actual 2010-2011 car...also from the top and sides...

That's just a rear-on pic of the C500. and it is a 2010-2011 car. Go to their website for more pics. I like it, but I think without the rest of the C500 package it wouldn't look right. The rear would look too modified and the rest of the car would look plain.

Funny thing is...I'm not a big fan of the 2010+ rear end; but one of the really cool things about it are THE LIGHTS!! I'd rather they'd be rectangular instead of upturned on the edges but they have nice looking reflectors and it looks great the way the backup lights are integrated and curved inward. The decklid also has a nice inward curve to it that makes the rear of the car look sculpted.

My main gripe about the 2010+ rear is how it's curved forward on the edges and the big black plastic valence underneath. The Cervini addresses both of those issues but at the expense of adding LED tail lights that look like they came off of a semi truck (if you want nice looking reflectors look elsewhere or keep the stock lights) and the ducktail wing and bulky bumper cover. It also makes the decklid panel flat (no inward curve) and kind of takes away from the more modern appearance of the car.

I also have to say, $1500 for lights, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
Won't happen, no way, no how. Much more I could do to my car for much less.
Ha, ha, ha, ha, Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, ha.
Sorry, I could not resist.

I ordered a set of these for my 2007 GTCS, the guy was really cool, he answered all my questions and its a really good deal if you were going to buy the sequential light kit aswell.... The guy told me I should have them in 6 to 8weeks which works for me, I'm in no rush:D