'93 Notchback...feature Car July '05 In "5.0 Mustang & Super Fords"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkeene

Apr 20, 2006
Lexington, SC
1993Reef Blue w/Black cloth interior, 1 of only 243.

Also, a rare 1,000,000 mile odometer, and one of the few with the factory installed CD player as an option.

Riding on Hankook tires, the car sports 17 inch wheels in all 4 corners, 245/45/17 up front and 275/40/17 in the rear...8" & 9" respectively.

Since being featured in "5.0 MUSTANG & SUPER FORDS" in July of '05 by the previous owner, I've added the billet & chrome (interior & engine bay), detailed under the hood , polished a few pcs, detailed under the rear end, lowered the car, installed caster/camber plates, put on the tires/wheels, etc and basically "dressed it out" a good bit. The link where the car was featured can be found further down in the listing. It is noted that the issue was Feb, but if you're one to have back issues, it is found in the July issue.
▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░Other Modifications░▒▓█▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pro-M 77mm Mass Air
Walbro 255-lph Fuel Pump
March Aluminum Pulleys w/Short Belt
Fluidyne Radiator
Bassani Ceramic Coated Shorties
Flowtech X-pipe
Borla Mufflers
Dynomax 2.25 Tailpipes

Pro-M Short Throw Shifter
Eaton Posi
FMS 3.73 Gears
FMS Aluminum Driveshaft
FRPP Steel Bearing Retainer
FRPP HD Clutch
Superior 31 Spline Axles
Trick Flow Girdle

Strange 10 Way Adjustable Shocks & Struts in rear
Maximum Motorsports Chrome Caster Camber Plates
BBK Fixed Rate Lowering Springs
Airlift Air Bag
Steeda Aluminum Lowers & Double Adj Uppers
Front Sway Bar Removed
Kenny Brown Subframe Connectors
Welded Lower Battle Boxes & Welded Axle Tubes

I am in the Lexington, SC area. I have bought/sold 11 vehicles online in the past years, and while some people buy on impulse & mere enthusiasm, I highly encourage you to get a 3rd party inspector to look at the car if you're not the area. For those of you not in the immediate area, I can point you to a 3rd party source that does inspections, appraisals & restorations for clients around the entire country. Mustangs are his specialty I might add. Although he's just a short distance from my home, I would need to be compensated for my time involved if I am to travel to him. His inspections start at as little as $150.

For those of you that are local (or those of you with SEFB who I've met), I'm sure you've seen me at one of the cruise-ins, car shows or at a Meet-N-Greet. I also was at the Gilbert Peach Festival Car Show July 4th for those of you who may have stopped by, & a number of you locally know me and the car.

I will do my dead level best to be upfront & honest with you. This is not a "MUST SELL" item, so save the low balling if you would please. I will however entertain reasonable offers, but don't confuse being motivated as being delirious. Being offered @ $12100 OBRO at the moment.
This car is a "DRIVER", not a trailer queen. Are there others out there in better overall condition? Sure! Are there others that are cleaner? Sure! And there are others out there MORE expensive, and LESS expensive as well. Email me and we can go over the good, the bad, and the ugly.

It is what it is and I am not out to hype the car. As you can imagine, the car draws a lot of conversation no matter the car show or cruise in.

I currently have the car posted up on "5.0 Mustang & Super Fords" under "Readers Rides" http://rides.mustang50magazine.com/index.htmland also their sister site www.musclemustangfastfords.com where it has drawn a very favorable viewing. You will find a few additional pics on both sites.

The link to the 3 page spread in "5.0 Mustang & Super Fords" is found here: http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0507_1993_ford_mustang_notchback/index.html
Do ALLL your due dligence beFORE you purchase the car. When you come to drive it home or transport the car, that is NOT the time to play 30 questions. Let's both be adults about the matter.

I will try and be very prompt in replying to any question(s) you may have, excluding weekends. Should you contact me, it is much easier if you provide me your phone number, and it also reminds us both that you're serious and not just out to kick the proverbial tires.

For all you car buffs, I'm sure know much more about cars than I do...I just drive 'em. I should mention, the miles are original...it hasn't been out in the rain in YEARS, and the car stays in a closed garage covered much of the time, for 365 days out of the year. I put less than 200 miles on the car last calendar year altogether.

I do have a clear title in hand. My email is [email protected]
Current mileage = 864XX and I have had the car since May 2006 with 84000. That is just over 400 miles per yr for the last 6yrs.

• Sponsors (?)

Sent you a email I would be very interested!!

I did not see the mileage..?

Phillip
I'll bet you haven't sold more than you've BOUGHT! :)

My neighbor used to be in/out of cars VERY frequently. In our state at least (South Carolina), you can sell up to 7 per year I think it is before having to secure a dealer's license.

***I updated the listing with current mileage...bought it in May 2006 with 84k, and currently has 864XX, or just over 400 miles per year for the last 6 years.

Glad the car found a new home. I remember the car when it came out in the magazine. High 12's and a stock long block. What was really cool was the car looked bone stock under the hood other than the MAF and radiator.

Status
Not open for further replies.