'05 sonic blue on order---help order pros!!

eromzek

Mar 31, 2005
Hey guys,

I have an 05' sonic blue that is on order...and still not in. ERL keeps telling me clean and clear, unserialized. Despite this crapiness, since it's still at order status, I was thinking of changing up my order and add the spoiler delete option. I love the ducktail from CDC and eventually when (if) i get my car, I'd like to avoid axing off the existing spoiler. In any case, my question: If I change my order now, this late in the game, will it delay my order que or waiting time at all? I would prefer to just bag the idea if it means I'll have to wait longer for my car..but if it doesn't make a difference I wouldn't mind going through with it. Input highly appreciated from ppl that know about this stuff!!!! Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

eromzek said:
Hey guys,

I have an 05' sonic blue that is on order...and still not in. ERL keeps telling me clean and clear, unserialized. Despite this crapiness, since it's still at order status, I was thinking of changing up my order and add the spoiler delete option. I love the ducktail from CDC and eventually when (if) i get my car, I'd like to avoid axing off the existing spoiler. In any case, my question: If I change my order now, this late in the game, will it delay my order que or waiting time at all? I would prefer to just bag the idea if it means I'll have to wait longer for my car..but if it doesn't make a difference I wouldn't mind going through with it. Input highly appreciated from ppl that know about this stuff!!!! Thanks!
As long as you are clean and unscheduled you can change any part of your order until you get serialized. I changed the color of my car 2 weeks before getting pulled.

awesome..thanks a lot....at this stage in the game, should I just wait for 06- vista blue? the order I have now (ordered in feb.) is being sold to me for 27,300 (no premiums or anything)for a decked out 05GTwhen it comes in....but by the time it comes in its going to be "last year's" model. I love sonic, i want my car, but I'm afraid now of it being last year's model by the time it coems in.. it is last year for sonic and i'm getting a great price at this point, but I hear vista is very close to it anyways. grr I don't know what to do!

eromzek said:
awesome..thanks a lot....at this stage in the game, should I just wait for 06- vista blue? the order I have now (ordered in feb.) is being sold to me for 27,300 (no premiums or anything)for a decked out 05GTwhen it comes in....but by the time it comes in its going to be "last year's" model. I love sonic, i want my car, but I'm afraid now of it being last year's model by the time it coems in.. it is last year for sonic and i'm getting a great price at this point, but I hear vista is very close to it anyways. grr I don't know what to do!

don't settle and get what you really want. Last year's model, who cares. get what you want!