08 Mustang Gt Starts At Times, Wont Start Running? Help Please!!!

MyJayy

Mar 14, 2012
California
I was just had gotten home from school and I parked on my driveway. I was in park with the car running and out of no where my car dies? I changed the battery because It was leaking so I needed on e anyway. That didn't fix the problem, I had a lot of corrosion on my negative battery terminal so I changed that out too. That didn't fix the problem either, im starting to think its going to be a ground cable somewhere now? I've never came across a problem like this before. My car was running perfectly fine before my car died. PLEASE HELP!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry fo rthe lag everyone but no I have more than half tank of gas when this happen, I have a diablo sport tune opn it and I used that to get the codes, I have 2 throttle actuator codes on there a Ucode and a UNKNOWN code.
I turn the key to the on position and everything turnins on the car the only thing that doesn't turn on AT TIMES is the fuel pump. when it tries too turn on sounds like it has a short to ground somewhere and you can here the relays going crazy!
Im going to unplug the MAF sensor and see if its that right now!
I'll be on this more now that I have my computer back, thank you guys!

Codes Are PO6OO PO6O7 P1OOO P21O5 P21O7
Yes I reset it and it still does it, I'm starting to think that maybe its electrical problem? Theres to grounds that are stacked on top of each other and bolted down to the fram on top of the front right headlight, I loosend that bolt and one they had enough play a clicking sound began to happen where the throttle body is at? each time I touch the 2 grounds they clicked, when I separated them it clicked again. When I touched both of them the car started and within 1 to 2 minutes the car turned off. When I separated them, the car would not start.
Does that sound like it can be a ground somewhere in the system?

Po600's I believe is the pcm. Hopefully it's not the pcm. The 2105 is t/b actuator. There is a procedure to reset it. I can find it once I get hm. P1000 is just the readiness tests not complete. I've had both those body grounds by the p/s headlight off and car still ran.

Yea hopefully its not!
I have a BBK throttle body, I just finished putting the stock one back. Still does the same thing, tells me its wasn't the throttle body. Okay thank I appreciate it!
Really? I took them off the frame of the car and just had them hanging there with a locking nut hold them together but still turned off, so I put them back to where they were at.

No offense. The bbk t/b are crap. Come to think of it mine did run like junk with it on. Now it's a paper weight. Also stupid question. When u transferred the electronics for the t/b it was put back correctly. I.e the spring clocked the correct way.

Really? I felt a difference in mine but didn't know if it was a good thing or not, Now that I think about it there was no need for the because I still have the OEM intake mani.
Yes TPS was easy because it has a alignment pin on it, The spring I rotated Counter Clock wise until the pins well into place and I did not over turn it.I also adjusted the voltage on it too back to oem.