14* Degree Timing

White 5.0 Stang

Jun 5, 2016
Ok so i got a 94 5.0 list mods is shorty headers. Bbk xpipe full length exhaust. Msd 6al and coil 65mm tb. So my initial timing is at 14* has a little pingin in motor trying back fire the intake. If your hard on throttle. Hard to start back up after its hot. Current outside temp is 87 degrees. And also can someone help me with my air to fuel screw how many threads from top should it be to top of screw any help would be greatly appreciated

• Sponsors (?)

Ok so i got a 94 5.0 list mods is shorty headers. Bbk xpipe full length exhaust. Msd 6al and coil 65mm tb. So my initial timing is at 14* has a little pingin in motor trying back fire the intake. If your hard on throttle. Hard to start back up after its hot. Current outside temp is 87 degrees. And also can someone help me with my air to fuel screw how many threads from top should it be to top of screw any help would be greatly appreciated
If you're talking about a screw on the fuel pressure regulator (aftermarket regulators only), it needs to be set using a fuel pressure gauge.
If you're talking about a screw on the throttle body, that's just for idle speed compensation.